Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 7:17:15 AM EDT
CQC holster and drop leg rig...anyone here have experiences with it. I am thinking about getting that setup, I like the fact that it is modular but was wondering if it was a good rig or not. Also, how much of a pain is it to attach and remove the holster from the rig if you wanted to carry your gun on a standard belt holster.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:23:01 AM EDT
Most people I know that have them, love them. I teach basic tactics class, so most are used for ccw purposes, but if the drop leg platform is needed for your uses, it's a good idea to practice your draw using the same muscle mechanics all the time. So, use it for both and if it works for you, then fantastic!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:28:39 PM EDT
The blackhawk is a pretty big gun to carry CQC,but I quess someone will come along and show you how!!

Bob
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:34:46 PM EDT
I have the CQC Serpa holster. I like it. I want to get the drop leg platform to put it on too but haven't ponied up the $$ for it yet. I like the controlability of the locking mechanism on it. Good retention but I wouldn't trust the paddle in a scuffle.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:36:50 PM EDT
i have the CQC serpa holster and carry my Beretta 92 with it all day. It also fits on the drop leg platform I have, so I get double use out of it
Top Top