Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:51:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Learn to live with it.  Obviously the company feels he can do the job they hired him for.  So your choices are to live with it and quickly or cause problems and find out just who the company would rather have around.

And their decision isn't going to be on how well YOU do your job, it's going to be on what course of action costs them the least amount of money.  That's probably maintaining the status quo.  Next cheapest is you quitting and them training a replacement.  It most definitely isn't them defending an unjust termination lawsuita and/or a discrimination lawsuit.

And guess what? firing you for creating a hostile work environment or harassing a fellow (more or less, mostly less apparently) employee is pretty damn close to the third cheapest course of action.  

I understand your points.   But what if I wanted to get my face tatoo'd.   i love tatoos but because I have a service related job and i have clients I keep happy i only get them where they cant be seen when i have on a shirt.  if I wanted my face tatoo'd I would lose my job in a second.

Can I just tell people to "Learn to live with it."

What if they start telling my 6 year old at school how its natural.  do I just "Learn to live with it."

this shit has got to stop.  I dont want to "Learn to live with it."  why dont they Learn to live with being normal or stay the fuck out of a normal world.  This is Virginia not San Franfuckinsicko.

Its bull shit.

Start taking it up the ass and wearing Ma's skirt and pumps.  Then you could tatoo whatever the fuck you want.

HR people are the biggest jerk offs in the work place anymore.  Unbelievably incompetent.

That's a classic.  How many people a year do DRs kill?

Oh boy, here we go again. Not as many as some of you try to keep claiming, not even close.
In the case of your doc, 1 less than he should have.

How many legal abortions are performed by DRs?

Very small number of docs doing this shit.  I have a very low opinion of them.

and of course cosmetic plastic surgery is an honorable profession.  Selling boobs to boobs.

Did an HR type perform these surgeries?

You raise legitimate points.
I have never ceased to be amazed at what ridiculous people HR hires however. Some of these people I spent 30sec with before I knew there was something wrong and they couldn't figure it out in half a day?!? C'mon.  They suck.  It is MO that the only criteria they use is to hire freaks and minorities. If you are a white male then they scrutinize you. Tell me how that helps the workplace.
The last clinic I worked for, they hired 4 absolute morons for MAs within 2 weeks. None of them worked out. Not one.  But I digress.

I am curious though, do you buy your dresses and lingerie out of a catalog or do you actually go to the store?  I know it is Kali and all but I am curious how they respond to your using the dressing rooms?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:00:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
We have one at our local gun store drives me freaking nuts, I go to all lengths possible to avoid it.  

Ohh and refer to it as the Boygle

You must live near Knoxville, TN.

I know exactly who the hell you are talking about.

I have seen "her" with another woman. I just figured "she" was a big ugly assed lesbian.

"She" is pro gun so I don't complain. More folks on our side the better.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#4]
    From being in management with a company that employs over 16,000 people. I have had 3 different transgendered people work in the department I am a Supervisor in. Two have been solid hardworking employees who have issues and opportunities and such the same as everyone else. one was a total piece of chit, basically the worst employee ever. Originally I had issues and then came to realize I don't give a flying fuck, they do their jobs so I am not going to get into their business. Good employees are hard to find and I will work with anyone that does the job, I don't have any other option. If you do have an issue with them, I can assure you of a couple of things.
    Tolerating something does not mean you condone it, I work with all kinds of people I cannot stand for legitimate and illegitimate reasons, we both know it, and we work together fine.
    This person is not a transvestite, the are a pre-operative transexual.
    If you call them a transvestite and they ask you to stop and you continue you will lose your job.
    They will use whichever restroom is appropriate to the gender they are attempting to assume so women's most likely.
    They won't say a word about their life choices unless you ask them about it.
    They are way past the point of caring what other people think.
    You work with a few homosexuals, probably a wifebeater or two a somedate-rapists and most likely a few cowards.
Just do your job and let them do theirs, who cares?

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:22:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Just another reason I love being self employed. If someone like this came to my place of work,  a farm, and wanted a job, I don't know if I'd laugh, or get out the shotgun. Either way, they wouldn't get the job.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:27:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We have one at our local gun store drives me freaking nuts, I go to all lengths possible to avoid it.  

Ohh and refer to it as the Boygle

You must live near Knoxville, TN.

I know exactly who the hell you are talking about.

I have seen "her" with another woman. I just figured "she" was a big ugly assed lesbian.

"She" is pro gun so I don't complain. More folks on our side the better.

Is she a Pink Pistol member?.....if not send her our way.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:35:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Call it "SHEM"

I actually prefer SHMAN.. but put emphasis on SH or it might think ur saying man... and we don't want that...
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:49:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Show him the South Park episode when Mr Garrison gets a sex change.

Hmm... make an official "Pronoun Usuage" policy in the office. Word it so that pronouns for employees will be based on genetic make up, not personal preference.

Tell the guy that as soon as he replaces all of his Y chromosones with Xs, you will call him a she and buy her a dozen roses.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:52:27 PM EDT
[#9]
They are what they are.  If they are hard working and loyal, I dont really give a rats ass if they come into work in tights and high heels.  

My mom had a chick with a dick that work for her at the wig shop.   He went way beyond his job description for my parents.  But he had a tremendously chaotic social life as one can expect.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:53:31 PM EDT
[#10]
The term you guys are looking for is

Chicks with dicks

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:10:37 PM EDT
[#11]
As soon as he goes into the ladies room he should be fired and arrested.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
What if they start telling my 6 year old at school how its natural.  do I just "Learn to live with it."

I've got news for you:  they already are in some states.  MA comes to mind.  I think they're doing it in CA also.  Mandatory sex ed for all grades, from K-12.  Your 6 year old will learn what masturbation is, what a homosexual is, and more.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:37:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You commute all the way from Virgina to California ... ?

WTF?

The "Doc" is a poser that claims to have been both an MD and former Marine.  Anybody who works in an organization that lets HR decide who to hire is a moron.  Why the hell would a medical group let HR make a hiring decision, shouldn't the medical experts make the determination as to who is the most qualified, or are the HR folks more qualified in medical matters than  than the Medical Staff.  Oh yeah, I remember, of course in that group the HR types are more qualified.    If their hiring record is so bad, what does that say about him? Was he another one of the HR mistakes?

When hiring, HR finds the candidates, assists the managers in the process, and tries to keep the organization from breaking any laws.  The managers in the job field should be making the hiring decision.

How many people do you think Docs kill every year?  half of what some of us are claiming? 10% of that number?  How many does he think they kill?  How many does he think they should be allowed to kill?  Is 1% of whatever number you choose OK?

He pisses and moans about HR types, and yet defers to them for hiring decisions? but I'm willing to bet the number of people killed by HR folks is far less than even his preferred number. I wonder if he lets the custodians decide how to clean the medical rooms and how they should clean and disinfect them?  The drug salemen make his Rx decisions for him?  If one of those assistants kills a patient is it HRsfault?  How can you even think to let HR make the decisions in those kinds of positions?  Pussywhipped by HR maybe?  Who freaking interviewed these poor hires?  Only HR?  I hope not, but then that means some medical type must have been horribly incompetent in personnel selection?  but NOOO it's HRs fault.

Maybe if somebody had the balls when interviewing to say NO, it wouldn't happen, but HR is the boss?  Yeah sure.

Whine and cry away, but HRs job is keep the company from breaking the law in Personnel matters and keep managers from doing dumb things that get the company sued and losing those suits.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:39:18 PM EDT
[#14]
I worked in call centers its nothing new there
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:40:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Start calling him "it."

I could be fired and the company sued.  its fucked up.  I dont want to be forced to work with this guy at all. its a total freak show.  its wrong.  dead wrong.

Just the fact that his application stated he was a female and he is not means to me he can be let go for deception.

Can't pick who you work with... well, you can if you are high enough on the ladder.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:52:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:02:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Start calling him "it."

I could be fired and the company sued.  its fucked up.  I dont want to be forced to work with this guy at all. its a total freak show.  its wrong.  dead wrong.

Just the fact that his application stated he was a female and he is not means to me he can be let go for deception.

There's your ticket out.  Falsifying application/lying.  Usually a good way to fire a new employee.  You could get some female employees raise a stink about the transexual using the restroom. As long as balls and cock still attached, the female employees would have a good case.  

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:14:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Start calling him "it."

There's your ticket out.  Falsifying application/lying.  Usually a good way to fire a new employee.

You sure you could fire on such things? arnt things like sex not to be considered whatsoever accordding to EEO laws?

I'm thinking doing so would have a high probability of having a lawsuit served to you, and those freaks are far more likely to sue than anyone else.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Start calling him "it."

There's your ticket out.  Falsifying application/lying.  Usually a good way to fire a new employee.

You sure you could fire on such things? arnt things like sex not to be considered whatsoever accordding to EEO laws?

Depends on job title/description/requirements.  If a job required a security clearance, that's enough to get fired easily.  Lots of employers have "morality" clauses too, a catch-all clause.  Lying on application would fall on the morality clause.  Personally, having female employees raising a stink about "it" using the restroom would be the way to go.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:20:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Cousin It comes into the ER one night.
Big, ugly, starting to have breasts and in a dress.

Now I just want to do what I have to and move on. But Noooooo! They have to get all the attention they can out of it. F'ing Whackjobs.

Cousin It: I tried to be homosexual and wear a dress but I realized I would never be happy until I was a total woman.

Wife is sitting there: I don't think of it as losing a husband but gaining a girlfriend.

By this time I am wanting to give them a nice cardioversion.  

I swear that never happened!!!  CousinIT loves the womenz.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:22:45 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wo...Man up, and wear that dress. If it can, so can you!

I think i'd do that just to show them how stupid it is

Did someone say KILT???
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Now I just want to do what I have to and move on. But Noooooo! They have to get all the attention they can out of it. F'ing Whackjobs.

Cousin It: I tried to be homosexual and wear a dress but I realized I would never be happy until I was a total woman.

here:
his

I really hope CousinIT doesn't have boobs cause that would make things just wierd for me!h.gif
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:28:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?

The "Doc" is a poser that claims to have been both an MD and former Marine.  Anybody who works in an organization that lets HR decide who to hire is a moron.  Why the hell would a medical group let HR make a hiring decision, shouldn't the medical experts make the determination as to who is the most qualified, or are the HR folks more qualified in medical matters than  than the Medical Staff.  Oh yeah, I remember, of course in that group the HR types are more qualified.    If their hiring record is so bad, what does that say about him? Was he another one of the HR mistakes?

When hiring, HR finds the candidates, assists the managers in the process, and tries to keep the organization from breaking any laws.  The managers in the job field should be making the hiring decision.

How many people do you think Docs kill every year?  half of what some of us are claiming? 10% of that number?  How many does he think they kill?  How many does he think they should be allowed to kill?  Is 1% of whatever number you choose OK?

He pisses and moans about HR types, and yet defers to them for hiring decisions? but I'm willing to bet the number of people killed by HR folks is far less than even his preferred number. I wonder if he lets the custodians decide how to clean the medical rooms and how they should clean and disinfect them?  The drug salemen make his Rx decisions for him?  If one of those assistants kills a patient is it HRsfault?  How can you even think to let HR make the decisions in those kinds of positions?  Pussywhipped by HR maybe?  Who freaking interviewed these poor hires?  Only HR?  I hope not, but then that means some medical type must have been horribly incompetent in personnel selection?  but NOOO it's HRs fault.

Maybe if somebody had the balls when interviewing to say NO, it wouldn't happen, but HR is the boss?  Yeah sure.

Whine and cry away, but HRs job is keep the company from breaking the law in Personnel matters and keep managers from doing dumb things that get the company sued and losing those suits.

Pushing your buttons is as easy as you tripping over your own feet.

I will say this much about it, as docs are now virtually forced to work for corporate medical entities we have little say over personnel. Just another cog in the wheel. One of my major bitches, as if you have no say over personnel you really have no say at all. Sucks and they have really stuck me with some horrendous help over the past decade.  

Now, I know you are going through your tampax at warp speed so just shoot me your addy and I'll send you a box. Afterall, I am partly responsible for how many you are using.  Part of your problem however,  may be that you are trying to insert them sideways. Just a hunch.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:30:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Take comfort in the fact that "it" will die before you more than likely.

AIDS is a real bitch for the fruits out there.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:33:47 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wife is sitting there: I don't think of it as losing a husband but gaining a girlfriend.

I really hope CousinIT doesn't have boobs cause that would make things just wierd for me!

Yes, Cousin It is getting boobs(that was about 12 years ago) as It is getting estrogen injections.
Balding with stingy long blonde hair, 6'5", probably pushing 275#, with little boobies and ugly as sin. I mean it too, butt fricking ugly. And you couple that with that crazy psycho look and you get the picture.
I wanted out of that room so bad....And the wife was as nutty as he was. But then again who marries some of these freaks. Not like his psych problems began the day he got estrogen injections.  Though no doubt that really messed him/her/it up.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:34:20 PM EDT
[#26]
We call them Shims
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

WTF?

Paul - you are a very funny, funny, man.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:40:35 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

here:
his

I really hope CousinIT doesn't have boobs cause that would make things just wierd for me!h.gif

Yes, Cousin It is getting boobs(that was about 12 years ago) as It is getting estrogen injections.
Balding, 6'5", probably pushing 275# and ugly as sin. I mean it too, butt fricking ugly. And you couple that with that crazy psycho look and you get the picture.
I wanted out of that room so bad....And the wife was as nutty as he was. But then again who marries some of these freaks. Not like his psych problems began the day he got estrogen injections.  Though no doubt that really messed him/her/it up. hr

Ummm I was talking about CousinIT50.....if he's getting boobs then we need to have a long talk!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:42:12 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I really hope CousinIT doesn't have boobs cause that would make things just wierd for me!

Balding, 6'5", probably pushing 275# and ugly as sin. I mean it too, butt fricking ugly. And you couple that with that crazy psycho look and you get the picture.
I wanted out of that room so bad....And the wife was as nutty as he was. But then again who marries some of these freaks. Not like his psych problems began the day he got estrogen injections.  Though no doubt that really messed him/her/it up.

Ummm I was talking about CousinIT50.....if he's getting boobs then we need to have a long talk!

Yeah!  I would have to have a long talk with him too!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:42:56 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Remember, you're not losing a...significant other?...You're gaining a girlfriend, Girlfriend.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:44:34 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Remember, you're not losing a...significant other?...You're gaining a girlfriend, Girlfriend.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:47:52 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Remember, you're not losing a...significant other?...You're gaining a girlfriend, Girlfriend. hr

hr

I wish you could have heard the actual laughter that came out of him on this one....priceless!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Tell her to get on her knees.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:51:26 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wish you could have heard the actual laughter that came out of him on this one....priceless!

Awesome!!

On that cheery note, I am going to bed. G'night all.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:14:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Same thing happened in an office I worked in about 15 years ago.  The guy was in his late 40s/early 50s, and was the secretary to the director in an office of about 50 people.   He would wear a dress shirt and slacks, but the shirt was tied in a knot at the bottom and the top 3 or 4 buttons were left undone.  Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that he wore make-up and was taking the drugs that made his man-boobs grow so you could see his cleavage?

This office was so pc that they made me take my calander down - it was given to me by a vendor and had fully dressed women in it.  But this tranny-in-training could do or say anything he wanted.  I think everybody was scared that if anything was said, he would claim discrimination.  I heard him tell a well-endowed female co-worker how unfair it was that she had so much while he had so little.  He would also brag about how many guys he had sex with at the bath-house the previous night.

This office was a freak show.  I could go on and on about that place.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:27:13 AM EDT
[#36]
There's an "it" that is often seen at the MN gunshows.  Strange shit out there, makes me feel pretty darn normal.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:03:35 AM EDT
[#37]
I just had another idea.

Start dressing as a viking - or a cop - or a doctor.

If they have a problem with it tell them - what - we cant start dressing as something we're not?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:46:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:06:42 AM EDT
[#39]
I've personally known two people like this, one in a previous job, one at my current job, but they left a few months ago. I know of a third one from the previous job who had the full surgery, but can't remember ever meeting them.

The first one was sort of odd, I was working in the IT dept at a university and they were a student, so I saw some of what happened over several years. First it was just the long hair tied up with a ribbon, but over time it gradually became more and more obvious that this was a person who had a much broader taste in clothes than most people. No big deal though. They eventually went on to do post graduate study and tutored undergraduates. One day I was minding a "helpdesk" counter for students who needed some tech help for things like forgotten server passwords, etc, and up walked this person, in full regalia, needing something fixed for a server account. I looked at them and while they were dressed as a she, something about the image I was seeing did not compute. I fixed whatever the problem was and it wasn't until just after they'd left that the penny dropped and I realised it was that person. I have no idea if they were taking any kind of hormone therapy at the time.

The other person who had the surgery I only heard about since they worked in a different department on the other side of the campus.

The person I know about from the current job kept it all very quiet, no hints at all until the HR dept made an official announcement to the company that the person would now have a new name and would be wearing a new set of clothes to work, and that any "poor" behaviour toward them by anyone else in the company would not be treated as a joke. I needed to deal with this person on the phone or in person from time to time but again it was no big deal on my part, this wasn't the first time I'd seen this sort of thing. It really was just business as usual from my point of view, just a new name and new clothes. They left the company a few months later.

Thailand is famous for their transvestites (among other things). Thailand also has military conscription. I know someone who's a Thai Army officer and they like to tell stories about how some people pretend to be trannies to try to dodge the draft. The Thai army does have women in it so as a joke the pretend trannies get told that being transvenstite won't get them out of military service, they'll just be assigned to a women's unit (they don't actually get put in women's units, otherwise I suspect that there would be some guys who turn up for their draft deliberatly to get assigned with the women). Some of them have actually cried when they were told that.

Still, in western culture there is a bit of a clandestine tradition for men to dress as women (the Scots come to mind  ). If we did a poll I wonder how many guys would actually admit to getting into drag at least once, eg: for some kind of fancy dress party. One of my friends went to a private 30th birthday party where the theme was "black tie, opposite sex". All the guys had to get frocked up (dinner dress, shoes, makeup, nails, hair, jewellry, the whole nine yards) and the women wore suits. He said it was one of the most fun parties he'd ever been to (that "friend" isn't me, it really is a friend). And wasn't there a highschool somewhere in Texas that had a tradition of having a crossdressing day every year until very recently?

I know another guy and some of his friends who put on dresses once a year for "ladies day" at a nearby annual horse racing carnival, and then stay dressed that way to go to some local bars after the racing has finished for the day. Apparently they get a lot of female attention when they do that. They've been doing this for a couple of years now, getting cheap dresses from second hand clothes stores. Or there was the local bar that had a "half price drinks if you wear a bikini" theme week one summer, and there were a couple of guys who did it. I knew someone who worked at that bar.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:15:37 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
What about my civil rights?  The right for me to not be forced to call a castrated male a woman?

Dude, "her" existence doesn't cost you anything.  Learn not to be an asshole.  If "she" starts behaving like a prick to you -- hitting on you, making annoying comments, flashing you -- that's a different matter.  Hell, you don't even know whether "she" was castrated or not, according to your original post.

One of my former neighbors here liked playing dress-up.  Nice guy, served in the Army a few years back, married, has two kids, enjoys wearing women's clothing from time to time.  Big deal.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:54:04 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
"Where's the fetus going to gestate?  You gonna keep it in a box?"

Don't you oppress me!  And I want you to call me "Loretta".
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:01:28 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
There's an "it" that is often seen at the MN gunshows.  Strange shit out there, makes me feel pretty darn normal.

I think "it" is looking to handle a few guns.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:06:07 AM EDT
[#43]
I've seen some convincing ones before...
Like didn't know until I was informed convincing...
I'm paranoid now.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:06:20 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What about my civil rights?  The right for me to not be forced to call a castrated male a woman?

Dude, "her" existence doesn't cost you anything.  Learn not to be an asshole.  If "she" starts behaving like a prick to you -- hitting on you, making annoying comments, flashing you -- that's a different matter.  Hell, you don't even know whether "she" was castrated or not, according to your original post.

One of my former neighbors here liked playing dress-up.  Nice guy, served in the Army a few years back, married, has two kids, enjoys wearing women's clothing from time to time.  Big deal.

+1 Live and let live folks. Untill "she" starts being aggressive and or rude to you, why is this such an issue?

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:11:36 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Get used to it.  I've worked with a couple.

I am afraid to ask what you do for a living.

You'd be surprised.  I work with alot of people in the Defense industry, and this is where I've run into most.  All were men (including and ex military pilot) and now parade about as women on the job.   Like it or not, they're here, and there isn't much you can do about it without getting in legal trouble.

Yup...unfortunately its the truth....

Have had to work with transgender prior service myself ...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:23:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:58:56 AM EDT
[#47]
I'd aim to get the nastiest, manliest, furriest sons of bitches you have at the workplace.. Get them some fucking ridiculous granny dresses, falsies, etc.  Have them go 3-4 days without a shave, and have 'em all come in the same day in drag with some makeup that looks like Earl Sheib applied it.

Don't say shit to the shemale.  Be polite.  Insist that everyone call the guys by femininized versions of their names.  "Lukette"  "Billmerelda"  "Thomasina".

If he/she/it wants to put on a freakshow, there's nothing stopping you guys from joining in.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:00:09 AM EDT
[#48]
WTF.......Tagged for later.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:01:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:14:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top