Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:24:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh and peole are mentioning why they are not democrat? Well I have totally given up on all "leftists" becuase i noticed that they are the biggest terrorist enablers on the planet. They claim to hate "religious fundamentalists" like Bush but they love the Muslim fanatics. They would love to think this is the 60's all over again and that Iraq is now Vietnam, and Osama is the new CHE! These are'nt terrorists don't you know, they are poor third world oppressed people who are striking back against US imperialism. Listen to that 5th columnist traitor Naom Chomsky for five minutes. He thinks everything is the US's fault. That we deserved 9-11 (even though to him it was a 'great crime' ) because of our engaging in so-called state terrorism. If he was the famous asshole he is now, in Dec. 1941 he'd say about pearl harbor "oh that attack was terrible, BUT we killed indians so we are not ones to point fingers. Maybe if we had'nt put an Embargo on Japan they would'nt have been forced into this corner. I say we begin negotiations to end this misunderstanding" STFU! YOU GODDAMN TRAITOR!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:26:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
They have a platform?
I thought it was, "Bush is evil, and whatever he does we hate."

"WE HATE BUSH!"

New party motto.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The Republicans can at least be said to have a political philosophy which they often ignore or betray; the Democrats have no discernable principles other than election, taxation, and income redistribution.

So true.  Well said.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:39:37 AM EDT
[#4]
The Democratic Party is the party of hypocracy -

1)  Abortion is an absolute right of every woman under the constitution, but the 2nd Amendment only applies to state militias.  They read into the constitution something that isn't there, while at the same time pretending something that is there doesn't exist.  Regardless of your view on abortion, Roe v Wade is a terrible precedent.  It's a state's rights issue plain and simple and just another example of the extreme left members of the Supreme Court taking a dump on The Constitution.

2)  Abortion - good, capital punishment - bad.  They don't have a problem killing babies, but will show up in droves to protest when some raping, murdering piece of trash is scheduled for execution.

3)  The wiretapping controversy.  The same people who argue that The Constitution should be re-interpreted to "keep up with the times" when arguing why guns are too dangerous with current technology are now arguing that The Constitution should not be reinterpreted just because a bunch of savages are trying to destroy our country and everything we stand for.  I don't necessarily agree with the methods approved by the President, but it is really weird to see Boxer, Feinstein, Schumer, Clinton arguing that the Constitution should be read literally and we should not disregard certain parts just because it may make us temporarily safer.  I really wish some news service would save those tapes for the next gun control debate.

4)  The Democrats are the "party of the people".  Democrats criticize Republicans as rich elitist whites, while if you look at the leaders of the party, you'll see Hillary Clinton, Charles Schumer, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Diane Feinstein, and all the Hollywood Liberal wackjobs (Streisand, Alex Baldwin, John Stewart, Sean Penn, etc, etc, etc).  This is not exactly a typical cross-section of American diversity.  

I could go on and on.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:21:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The democratic party is the party that supports the MOST amount of government intrusion.

No, hon that's the "New Republican's" (RINOs) job! the dems NOW just running a close second! (Can YOU say "Patriot Act"?)

You're off base there. Wiretapping of (even slightly) suspected terrorists and those in contact with them and giving the FBI expanded subpoena powers for investigative purposes are scarcely perceptible encroachments on privacy when compared with the massive, universal information gathering and de facto surveillance that inevitably comes with leftist social programs. Social Security is the biggest universal surveillance scheme imaginable - if you don't count HillaryCare, gun registration, et c. et c. There is huge, blind, unfocused surveillance and invasion component to all of the programs most dear to the left.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:44:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:49:44 PM EDT
[#7]
[comic book guy]Stipidest thread ever...[/comic book guy]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:51:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Simple poll.  Yes or no, does the Democratic party support all three of these things?

Abortion
Gays
Gun control

How do you see it?

For the libs to have success in 06 or 08 they need to become Classic Liberals but they're not that smart.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:56:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Simple poll.  Yes or no, does the Democratic party support all three of these things?

Abortion
Gays
Gun control

How do you see it?

More yes than no, so given your criteria...yes.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:59:46 PM EDT
[#10]
It's wierd, they definitely support abortion and gun control, gays it is more so/so. The wierd part is the gays are about the only concievable part of their platform that I might support and they abandoned it because of policial expediancy. I hate democrats.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:21:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I really don't care about anything else besides gun laws and the 2nd..

You should.

The diseased thinking that would remove all arms from the citizenry of the United States is the same diseased thinking that produces income redistribution, the loss of private property rights, and many other ills that time does not allow me to list.

Agreed. What good are gun rights if all the other ones are gone?

They allow us to shoot the people that ruined our country?

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:26:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:35:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should.

The diseased thinking that would remove all arms from the citizenry of the United States is the same diseased thinking that produces income redistribution, the loss of private property rights, and many other ills that time does not allow me to list.

Murder's a felony. Are you willing to do that, then try to evade every law enforcement officer in the closest 4 states? You won't be a freedom fighter. You'll be a terrorist and the murderer of some mother's son and some kid's daddy.
There are a lot of people who have some hard thinking to do.

are you serious???

you are talking about the USA without the bill of rights.   In my mind that equates it to Germany during the Hitler era.   So yes, i would be thinking hard about shooting the people responsible.  Or if we had a joe stalin in charge, i'd be sure to try and get him in my scope.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:36:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:38:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should.

Murder's a felony. Are you willing to do that, then try to evade every law enforcement officer in the closest 4 states? You won't be a freedom fighter. You'll be a terrorist and the murderer of some mother's son and some kid's daddy.
There are a lot of people who have some hard thinking to do.

IN THE CONTEXT OF THIS DISCUSSION:

I believe King George said the same type of things about the Founding Fathers of the USA.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:39:14 PM EDT
[#16]
PTB?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:40:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:42:40 PM EDT
[#18]
without our constitution and the bill of rights i do not see the folks that endorse and encourage natural selection limiting themselves to book knowledge and studies in the lab.

care to guess what hitler thought about evolution?

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
PTB?

Powers That Be.  Anybody who has legal authority to influence your actions.

I am a voter.   I am a PTB.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:46:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
PTB?

Who are you going to shoot, then?

whoever starts loading folks into train cars.   pretty simple, no?

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:52:15 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
PTB?

Who are you going to shoot, then?

whoever starts loading folks into train cars.   pretty simple, no

Compare this answer to the one you made previously.

ruined our country- loading train cars with people like livestock is the same thing in my mind.

I guess some people think social security ruined our country or allowing women to vote, but i still consider it to be the best government on the whole planet.   maybe switzerland is/was equal, since during our foundational period we were considered sister nations.

besides, i do believe that was the initial purpose of the 2nd amendment- to allow the citizens to hold the government accountable, correct?    I mean what else is it there for?   so i can shoot some ducks?

and you lead in with a USA with no other rights left than the second, what else do you expect in the ensuing conversation?

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:28:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top