User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:09:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:19:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I went to a NASCAR race last year but I didnt stay for the race though.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:21:38 PM EDT
[#3]
NASCAR  ------- is a hillbilly sport. I pass.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:34:46 PM EDT
[#4]
So you worked security at an event with 135,000 people and you were surprised people weren't curtious and polite ? Goddam dude,get a fucking clue! Put 135,000 people together anywhere,and you will get problems.

Hint:Don't work any type of security if you can't handle differant personalities.You were there to do a FUCKING JOB! Not socialize and have a good time.

Go work security at Feaknik in Atlanta or something,then report back will ya.I'll expect the same racial remarks when referring to black people as you are using referring to drunk white people having a good time,just not YOUR idea of a good time.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:03:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:18:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Did our hero respond about getting the girl's number yet?

Nope, he's ignoring the question
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:24:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Did our hero respond about getting the girl's number yet?

Nope, he's ignoring the question

Alas, I have not. Like I stated, it was more for entertainment purposes.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:34:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
So you worked security at an event with 135,000 people and you were surprised people weren't curtious and polite ? Goddam dude,get a fucking clue! Put 135,000 people together anywhere,and you will get problems.

Hint:Don't work any type of security if you can't handle differant personalities.You were there to do a FUCKING JOB! Not socialize and have a good time.

Go work security at Feaknik in Atlanta or something,then report back will ya.I'll expect the same racial remarks when referring to black people as you are using referring to drunk white people having a good time,just not YOUR idea of a good time.

Sheesh! Lighten up FRANCIS!

Actually, I did have a good time, despite the drunks and rude folks. And, I was able to socialize as to boot. Along with getting that honey's digits it made for an entertaining (to day the least) day.

If it makes you feel any better, i'd have some of the same choice words/opinions  for a bunch of drunk "black" people. Actually, for anyone of any race color or creed, cause I really dont care if if it offends you or not. Like someone said earlier, "stupid is as stupid does", and drunk and stupid is drunk and stupid.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:36:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Resistor, 2 things:

1.  Your "horrible" weekend could have been in IRAQ avoiding explosions instead of drunks.  Just an thought.

2.  As you are in Kommiefornia and very close to Hollywierd, what else do you expect from egomaniacs and nanny-sat kids?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:45:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Resistor, 2 things:

1.  Your "horrible" weekend could have been in IRAQ avoiding explosions instead of drunks.  Just an thought.

2.  As you are in Kommiefornia and very close to Hollywierd, what else do you expect from egomaniacs and nanny-sat kids?

Bublehead...

1.  I TOTALLY agree with you on that. Iraq is teh suxxxor and I'd rather be here than there any day.

2. Dude, I work in "Hollywood".  Not sure what egomaniacs and nanny-sat kids youre referring to, but I can say this: 90% of the "wierdos" are migrants from other states. Truth be told, I wish they'd all go home. Kali would probably be more "noraml" then.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:49:10 PM EDT
[#11]
So did you even like the race? Or are you just ranting because of the 100,000 fans?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:40:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:28:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:24:06 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How old are you?

87!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:33:42 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
[rant]
...Shortly after sundown, while the race was in session, I had a moment of clarity and a brief oppotunity to boogie and go home to take my wife out to dinner.

...Later that evening, while lying in bed drifting off to sleep, I could hear my wife watching Forrest Gump.....and thats all I've got to say about that.

...The ONLY thing that made me forget about my arches collapsing was the digits I was able to get from a booth babe on one of my breaks. Her smile was absolutely gorgeous. The number is for reals too.
[/rant]

P.S. Flame suit on

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#16]
I have provided coverage at all types of pro. sporting events, Bsaeball, Football, Golf, Socer. I have noticed a few things that are the same at all events/sports.

1: A drunk is a drunk, no matter what race, creed, religion. Although I will say that watching some drunken asshole with his beer muscles on get tuned up by the boys is amusing.

2: The wealthiest fans are the most obnoxious, arrogant drunks. I can't even count the number of times a drunken buffoon, wearing only the best, designer, player/driver jersey has slurred those famous words " Do you know who I am, I am a close personal friend of ..., I will have your job"

3. Apparently the purchase of a ticket to "WATCH" an event, also alllows unresticted access to the entire venue. People just seem to think the should have access to the field, locker room, press box, owners office, etc. And boy to they get pissed and start to rattle off a long list of people they know if they are prevented from walking on the field to confer with the coach.

I will say one thing, I had the pleasure of working a country music festival last year, and while the people were, almost without exception, shitfaced, they were also polite, and pleasent. And the women were HOT.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:19:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Well resistor, I enjoyed your story if no one else did. I thought it very humorous and insightful.

It is too bad some people have no sense of humor. Perhaps they need to get back on the short bus and go home.

Here is list of words for you nascar fans to look up:

Satire
Irony
Facetious
Hyperbole
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Well that was interesting. Anyone here a F1 fan?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:25:03 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
NASCAR= Sport for White Trash

Ahhh.....ignorance.

Actually, NASCAR fans are some of the wealthiest fans in the major sports.

This is of course, on the average...

Just because they are wealthy doesn't meen that they can't be White Trash.

I've always enjoyed hanging out with drunk white trash myself, grew up with it, it's alot more entertaining and fun than hanging around a person with a stick securely implanted up their ass.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:51:07 PM EDT
[#20]
I have been to a couple of Sears Point NASCAR races.
Nothing better than watching a bunch of overweight ill-handling slow cars getting air and turning left AND right.

Now if NASCAR ran at Laguna Seca.....

There were a lot of people there, and a lot of drunks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:26:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Sweet.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:00:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
NASCAR  ------- is a hillbilly sport. I pass.

And you  -------- are a moron.  You are dismissed.

Woody
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:24:16 PM EDT
[#23]
And NASCAR goes to Vegas this week! I am glad I will not be in town.

I was in Vegas last year and was offered free tickets a couple hours before the race because the fans were too drunk to go.

But I am not blaming NASCAR fans. I have seen the same stuff at baseball, football, & hockey events.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top