Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2006 5:42:18 PM EDT
Frontera brand Chipotle is the best Chipotle in the world.  It is a big, bold-spirited hot sauce that straddles the fine line beween coyly sweet and mischeivously spicy.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:43:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Any animal products in it?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Does it contain graphite ? I would like to use it to thread on a new bbl.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:45:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Does it contain graphite ? I would like to use it to thread on a new bbl.

I think that it is too lumpy.  It would cause galling.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I find that the Tabasco Chipotle has a good flavor as well (unlike the original tabasco).  
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I have recently discovered chipotles.  I'd seen it in the names of stuff in restaurants, but I never really knew what it meant.

Now I love them.  I have a bag of dried chipotles I bought at a Mexican-run convenience store, and I always keep a couple of cans of them in adobo sauce in the pantry.  I use them in chili, sauces, and most anything I want to "kick up a notch".

That adobo sauce is freakin' hot.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:58:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I find that the Tabasco Chipotle has a good flavor as well (unlike the original tabasco).  

That would be my 2nd favorite.  It is quite good, but still a VERY distant second to the Frontera.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:00:34 PM EDT
[#7]
"Chipotle" sounds like a made-up word.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:14:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

it's a mexican word meaning illegal immigrant's underwear
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:25:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

It's a smoked jalapeño pepper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top