Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2006 3:49:14 PM EDT
This is how they grow it in Tennessee. This grow was underneath a house in a cave. The entrance was through a secret hydraulic door in the garage that led to a concrete ramp that went about 50 yards into the ground. Inside the cave was living quarters and a secret escape hatch that led you through a tunnel that exited via another hydraulic door that opened up a rock on the outside. It was very elaborate. The set up allowed them to harvest every 60 days which resulted in multimillion dollar sales. One of the guys busted was living in a house on the water in Florida and had a nice yacht. One of the agents in Nashville worked on this for 5 years before the warrant was finally served in December.

!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:51:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow. A guy goes to a lot of effort to grow some reefer. Too bad he didn't use his skills in a more positive way. If he is in jail now I'm happy.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:51:55 PM EDT
[#2]
To the bat cave!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:53:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Wow. A guy goes to a lot of effort to grow some reefer. Too bad he didn't use his skills in a more positive way. If he is in jail now I'm happy.

I agree.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:54:15 PM EDT
[#4]
You know, those innovational skills could've been used for much better things.

What a waste.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:54:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Another dangerous reefer-head will no longer threaten the citizens of Tennessee.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:54:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#7]
So...is the place up for auction?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:58:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Consider the word that should not be posted........HERE.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:58:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:00:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
DUPE!

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=440479

Yeah.....that one.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:02:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
DUPE!

Phuck!

I mean how do you search these things effectively....God knows I tried..... oh well....
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:05:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I wonder how that kind of a construction project didnt raise any eyebrows.  It looks like it was in a pretty secluded area, so the kind of material going in sould have raised a red flag!

And what kind of investment did it take to build the place?!?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:06:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
DUPE!

Phuck!

I mean how do you search these things effectively....God knows I tried..... oh well....

If people don't use an actual news story title, it's hard to find them. For things like this where there isn't a title, it's impossible.

I only found it because I had seen it a day or so ago and was able to search my history in firefox.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:12:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
DUPE!

Phuck!

Yeah... with descriptive titles like "10 OUT OF 10 FOR EFFORT", it is easier to search, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:13:35 PM EDT
[#15]
And, thanks for the DUPE, as I missed it in the earlier posting.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:16:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
You know, those innovational skills could've been used for much better things.

What a waste.

Would it have paid as well?  Not a chance.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:22:39 PM EDT
[#17]
That is more elaborate than the Greenbriar in West Virginia!!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:25:03 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Another dangerous reefer-head will no longer threaten the citizens of Tennessee.

Great, another person behind bars for growing a plant that makes you feel good.  Move over rapists and murderers we have to make room for the guy who grows weed.

If the guy had a brewery in his basment setup like that I bet you would want to be his friend.

My point is:

If you don't like drugs, more power to you.

If you don't use drugs, more power to you.

If you think alcohol use is ok and pot use is'nt, then your a f*****g moron.

If you want people that grow pot to go to prison, and you yourself use alcohol then your a POS hypocrite that should be lucky that your drug of choice is not outlawed.

If your a drinker wether it be recreational or habitual, would you want the government to tell you no, you can't drink that?

If you were a citizen of the U.S.A. and the government told you, no you can't own this/that type of firearm.  Would you like that?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:55:04 PM EDT
[#19]
The five year investigation would have been better spent busting meth labs, and crack houses.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:03:00 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
The five year investigation would have been better spent busting meth labs, and crack houses.

Im not a pot head and I agree with you. Pot is illegal and until that changes people should get in trouble for growing it but 5 year investigations
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:04:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Late, but oh well

DUPE
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:11:52 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Yep.

5 years to get this one guy. A far more efficient way to put ALL these guys out of business in one fell swoop is to just DECRIMINALIZE it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:13:46 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Great, another person behind bars for growing a plant that makes you feel good.  Move over rapists and murderers we have to make room for the guy who grows weed.

If the guy had a brewery in his basment setup like that I bet you would want to be his friend.

My point is:

If you don't like drugs, more power to you.

If you don't use drugs, more power to you.

If you think alcohol use is ok and pot use is'nt, then your a f*****g moron.

If you want people that grow pot to go to prison, and you yourself use alcohol then your a POS hypocrite that should be lucky that your drug of choice is not outlawed.

If your a drinker wether it be recreational or habitual, would you want the government to tell you no, you can't drink that?

If you were a citizen of the U.S.A. and the government told you, no you can't own this/that type of firearm.  Would you like that?

+1 Never smoked it, never will. I do think it should be legal. However, It is still illegal. I think if you get caught with it or caught growing it or importing it you should go to jail. I dont think the .gov needs to spend 5 years trying to make a bust on a drug less harmless than alcohol.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:15:58 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
DUPE!

Phuck!

Well, you start by not using clear thread titles...You know, like "10 out of 10 for effort" cause that DEFINATELY tells us what the thread is about.......
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:16:58 PM EDT
[#25]
I'd hit it
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:19:35 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
[Yeah... with descriptive titles like "10 OUT OF 10 FOR EFFORT", it is easier to search, that's for sure.

Ya got me there....
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:21:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:23:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Well, shit.

Imgaine the gun storage capabilities....
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:24:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Nice bunker

I don't think there are any caves under my house.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:40:13 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
To the blunt cave!

Fixed it for ya

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top