Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 5:29:54 PM EDT
Just finished talking to one of my best friends. Well it turns out that yesterday afternoon some fucks broke into her house, stole all of her jewelry, three digital cameras, cash, some silver, misc. valuables, and drove off in her MOTHER'S FUCKING JAGUAR!!!

I couldnt beleive it. We live in a really sleepy, upper class town. Hard to imagine anything like this happening around here. She thinks it must be someone they know, someone that has a grudge against her and is trying to make a statement. I think its a couple of random fucks. The police think its her boyfriend, cause he's familiar with the house and her families goings-ons. She and I know this isnt true.

Either way, this acted as a reality check. Even if you thought nothing could ever happen, like I did, shit like this can happen to YOU!! I always scoffed at all the people here who talked about having guns at an arms reach at all times, and thought they were just being paranoid, but now im convinced. Ordered a new pistol today.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
.... Even if you thought nothing could ever happen, like I did, shit like this can happen to YOU!!....

Yep, it could happen to anybody.

Although I have some security in place, I'm confident enough that they won't make it past my dogs......  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:39:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Its the Jaguars fault. If they had an old Yugo parked in the driveway on cinder blocks, that never woulda happened
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top