BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:50:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just like locusts, destroy everything around and then move on.  Truly pathetic.  It is only a matter of time before we are the same shithole 3rd world country these animals came from. We not only are fucked as a country but we are blind and dont seem to care.

Reposted.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:51:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am sure that a good portion of the people on this board are old enough to have seen a lot of changes.  I'll give it up now, I'm 30, so I haven't seen nearly what some of you have seen.  I have seen enough to know that for one reason or another the "in" thing in this country is to have a "cause".  Usually this "cause" involves pressing your ideas of what is right or wrong upon others.  It doesn't matter if it is an "assault weapons" ban, a smoking ban, a "pro arrest" domestic violence policy, etc, etc.  It also doesn't matter if we have "liberals" or "conservatives" in power, they all serve the same master.  We as a society need to take a long, hard look at where our country is going.  One or two more generations and we will finally be the helpless, spineless mass that those in power desire.  Two words, divide and conquer-not what we need to do, but what is being done to us.

You are wise for being 30.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#3]
someone's gonna end up cryin'
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top