Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2006 8:22:30 AM EDT
Saw the movie finally, always been a Cash fan but this guy was the real rock rebel if the movie is anywhere near accurate.  Joaquin Phoenix did a great job too!

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:27:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I really want to buy it, I just hate giving my money to these liberal Hollywood asshats.  Decisions Decisions
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:29:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Saw the movie finally, always been a Cash fan but this guy was the real rock rebel if the movie is anywhere near accurate.  Joaquin Phoenix did a great job too!

johnny cash was a bad boy before being a bad boy became the shi-shi thing to do!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:31:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

johnny cash was a bad boy before being a bad boy became the shi-shi thing to do!

Yeah he was the template for Motley Crue...

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:01:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought it was a good movie too.  Hope it does better than Fudgepack Mountin at the Oscars.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:05:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Walk the line was probably the best movie i watched in the last year or two.

unfortunatly, Backdoor mountain will probably win, because the... people it attracted have nothing better to do than to vote for ghey movies.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:09:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Good movie.  He can sing decent as well.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:09:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Great movie.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:10:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Great movie.

+1..I really liked it....my wife was the one that talked me into seeing it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:18:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Walk the line was probably the best movie i watched in the last year or two.

unfortunatly, Backdoor mountain will probably win, because the... people it attracted have nothing better to do than to vote for ghey movies.

I concur.

The hollyweird liberal elites will vote for the gay cowboy movie to prove they're not homophobic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top