Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#1]
ALL YOU GUYS SUCK THAT ARE COMING DOWN ON US JUST BECAUSE WE ARE GIRLS THAT LIKE GUNS...
can you be more narrow minded?
I feel sorry for your wives/girlfriends, where are they? Knocked up & barefoot in the kitchen?

ASSHOLES

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:49:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Jumping in on the wagon................          
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:49:49 PM EDT
[#3]
IBTL
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:49:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
ALL YOU GUYS SUCK THAT ARE COMING DOWN ON US JUST BECAUSE WE ARE GIRLS THAT LIKE GUNS...
I feel sorry for your wives/girlfriends, where are they? Knocked up & barefoot in the kitchen?

ASSHOLES

gee, let me guess..your other troll account?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:50:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wish I had food.   I'll eat in the morning

If you really want to be a pirate, you have to start acting like one.

Throw a rope over to your neighbor's house, board it, and loot and pillage what you want to eat!

Well one house is empty, one has mexicans in it, and the other one the neighbor has Chows, Im dame sure not going there
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:51:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
hkgirl36, I am new to this site as well and have a lot of the same questions as you...

Don't mind the dumb-asses on here, just listen to the ones to actually post useful information, like the post before mine...

As for me, I get my best info. from watching myb/f play with his AR15-(which I love!) He is very patient with me & enjoys including me. We spend time discussing threads on this site & go shooting from time to time. I grew up as a tomboy on a farm with 2 big brothers but wasn't ever taught about guns because I was a "girl". I am just beginning, but after I get my CHL I plan to get a 9mm Glock-  just because it's comfortable to me & fits in my small hands.

Thanks. Nice to know there are nice people on this thing. I get my info from watching my b/f as well. I love going out and shooting with him. I was very much a tomboy as well and definitly not your typical girly girl. I love hunting and fishing and spending time with my b/f learning about ar's and hk's. Are glocks good guns?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:51:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

I had the same thought.  Nothing like defending your troll account with your other troll account...
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:51:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

It's women like YOU that give the rest of us a bad name.  Attention-seeking cockteases who want nothing but looks in their direction.  You destroy our credibility, which is something the rest of us have worked hard to acquire around ARFCom.  Fuck off, pop a Midol, and go back to HotOrNot.com.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:52:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wish I had food.   I'll eat in the morning

If you really want to be a pirate, you have to start acting like one.

Throw a rope over to your neighbor's house, board it, and loot and pillage what you want to eat!

Well one house is empty, one has mexicans in it, and the other one the neighbor has Chows, Im dame sure not going there

That would bum out even the heartiest pirate.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:52:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

Quit picking on the girls and go to another thread already!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:53:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

I had the same thought.  Nothing like defending your troll account with your other troll account...

It's sad enough that someone would sign up to troll as a fake girl on ar15.com

It's even sadder that they'd sign up two fake female troll accounts so they could have fake conversations with their fake female selves on the board.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:54:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

It's women like YOU that give the rest of us a bad name.  Attention-seeking cockteases who want nothing but looks in their direction.  You destroy our credibility, which is something the rest of us have worked hard to acquire around ARFCom.  Fuck off, pop a Midol, and go back to HotOrNot.com.

I don't think you're talking to a woman though.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:54:49 PM EDT
[#13]

IVIBE Rabbit in AA
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:54:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

*looks for that clapping audience .gif*
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:54:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

What are you talking about? I don't have any accounts on here but this one. Who do you think you are? Get a life and quit being a jerk because there are girls on this site...
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:55:03 PM EDT
[#16]
VS
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:55:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

Probably not, but I'm sick of this shit.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:55:56 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

you owe me a keyboard
imagine that in a Bob Newhart monotone LOL
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:56:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

Something has a stick up their ass! Girls can like guns just as guys do. So leave us alone because we never cared about your stupid opinions in the first place!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:56:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

What are you talking about? I don't have any accounts on here but this one. Who do you think you are? Get a life and quit being a jerk because there are girls on this site...

This is at least your 29th post in the past two hours.

So, are you just a random troll off the street, a retread, or a member going though a different IP and having some fun?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:57:16 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

Something has a stick up their ass! Girls can like guns just as guys do. So leave us alone because we never cared about your stupid opinions in the first place!

I AM a woman, you fucking waste of oxygen.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

Im sick of you.....
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:58:10 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

Im sick of you.....

Nice retort.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:58:32 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

Gabbasaurus is a girl, dumbass.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:59:32 PM EDT
[#25]
If I got any money left after becoming a pirate Im going to hire Butterbean to knock you out, and then hire Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick you
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:59:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

Im sick of you.....

Nice retort.

Chill I thought you were somebody else.....
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:01:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Now to get back on topic...

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:03:50 PM EDT
[#28]
How come I get crap for the stuff I post, when look at the other crap people have posted. Go waste your time and post on another thread because ya'all don't have lives, if you sit here and post crap back and forth to people, thinking your cool because you can say mean shit. When in fact its stupid and a waste of time!!!!!!!!!!! Just lock the damn thread and be done
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:04:13 PM EDT
[#29]
If she needs a gun, I can let her borrow my piece, it spits one big load per half hour
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:05:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Uh your cocks to small for me...I like them big and you just wont do..
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:06:00 PM EDT
[#31]
This must be the most pathetic fucking thread I've ever seen.

And I was here for Clean_Cut.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:06:02 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

I welcome women to this site with open arms, women who are legit, anyway.  You reek to high heaven of Eau de Troll, and all we are doing is calling you on it.  

Women shooters are a rare breed, and we here at ARFCOM as well as other parts of the online gun community wish to expedite their education and expand their enthusiasm for all parts of the hobby and our natural rights as breathing self-aware human beings seeking to continue breathing.  We also seek to bring the truth out of those who would do the community and those rare women's  collective reputation harm, expose them for the frauds they are, and bring the moderative Hammer of Thor down upon them swiftly, carrying out justice and quenching the slanderous ways of the offender, wether those actions be by thought or deed.

ETA:  I would suggest that if you ARE, somehow, legitimate, that you PM a mod pronto, probably the one who locked your other thread, and explain your case.  I can hear that hammer being swung now, and I don't suspect you have long to dilly-dally around professing your innocence to us pitchfork-and-torch carrying villagers.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:06:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:06:46 PM EDT
[#34]
I killed a man with a trident
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:07:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Bout time this thread gets locked........ I can't believe that the minute you ask a question people start eating away at you. Grow up and get a life all of you jerks!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:08:25 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I once killed a buffalo at 800 yards with my Red Ryder bb gun.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:08:42 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I killed a hitchhiker with a plastic spork once.

The killing wasn't the tough part, it was digging the shallow grave with that damn spork!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:08:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Uh your cocks to small for me...I like them big and you just wont do..

HA, really....My girlfriend seems to disagree with you, shes lying in bed with me right now
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:09:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:10:07 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I once killed a buffalo at 800 yards with my Red Ryder bb gun.

I fired my .50cal Pea-shooting straw by a man's head and it exploded, 600yds away.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#42]
I just lost 23 IQ points reading through this garbage.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:12:21 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

I welcome women to this site with open arms, women who are legit, anyway.  You reek to high heaven of Eau de Troll, and all we are doing is calling you on it.  

Women shooters are a rare breed, and we here at ARFCOM as well as other parts of the online gun community wish to expedite their education and expand their enthusiasm for all parts of the hobby and our natural rights as breathing self-aware human beings seeking to continue breathing.  We also seek to bring the truth out of those who would do the community and those rare women's  collective reputation harm, expose them for the frauds they are, and bring the moderative Hammer of Thor down upon them swiftly, carrying out justice and quenching the slanderous ways of the offender, wether those actions be by thought or deed.hat

How do you contact a mod?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:12:28 PM EDT
[#44]
The part about the bb gun is true.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:12:39 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Dont lock thread yet, these posts make for hillarious reading while doing a paper on the EU Commissions current crisis with Asian Exports
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:14:14 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

Women shooters are a rare breed, and we here at ARFCOM as well as other parts of the online gun community wish to expedite their education and expand their enthusiasm for all parts of the hobby and our natural rights as breathing self-aware human beings seeking to continue breathing.  We also seek to bring the truth out of those who would do the community and those rare women's  collective reputation harm, expose them for the frauds they are, and bring the moderative Hammer of Thor down upon them swiftly, carrying out justice and quenching the slanderous ways of the offender, wether those actions be by thought or deed.

ETA:  I would suggest that if you ARE, somehow, legitimate, that you PM a mod pronto, probably the one who locked your other thread, and explain your case.  I can hear that hammer being swung now, and I don't suspect you have long to dilly-dally around professing your innocence to us pitchfork-and-torch carrying villagers.

www.ar15.com/messenger/sendMessage.html?uid=thebeekeeper1

The beekeeper locked your other thread. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to hear from you.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:14:27 PM EDT
[#47]
<cough, cough>

What you need is one of thise bad boys. Best self defense weapon out there.

Now, when you do get it, make sure you get some 500 gr Buffalo Bore rounds, and shoot it one handed, and make sure to have your wrist sorta limp, it helps with the recoil absorption. That is important.

Every hot young woman should have one of these to protect themselves with.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:15:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Most any caliber will do for hunting girl.  As always, it's shot placement that counts.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:15:20 PM EDT
[#49]
FYI, wldwmn isn't a troll account.  She's just very, very new and green.  A n00bie with b00bies, shall we say.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:15:41 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASSHOLES

Check your ass, I'm pretty sure it's your kind that spawns 'em.

(Lord, forgive me for making fun of mods and be with the starving pygmies in New Guinea.)
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top