Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 10:28:34 AM EDT
How much do ou think it would go for on Ebay?
...yes I know ebay doesn't sell firearms and it is surely class II as well...just answer the fucking question

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:31:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably a ton if it had his blood smeared on it. If it had someone elses, probably enough to get you on a terror watch list.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:35:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I just want him to have a quaboom
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't think Bush will be interested in selling it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:37:03 AM EDT
[#4]
The FBI is offering $25 million for it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:37:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

oh yeah, how cool would that be
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:38:33 AM EDT
[#6]
With UBL's blood and brain matter on it, priceless.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:40:26 AM EDT
[#7]
millions

even terrorists would bid
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:40:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I guess the feds would let you register it on a form 4 if you turn the gun in to them with the owner attached to the sling.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:41:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess the feds would let you register it on a form 4 if you turned it in to them with the owner attached to the sling.

I bet they would make an exception.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:47:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh yeah, how cool would that be

It would make a nice addition to Saddam's pistol.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:49:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Probably not much. After all, it's probably in CIA headquarters right now along with the guy the CIA used as a prop to create the myth of OBL so as to start this war of aggression against the peaceful religion of Islam so as to enrich Halliburton and.....

OW!

I sprained something trying to think like some people.....
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:52:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Probably not much. After all, it's probably in CIA headquarters right now along with the guy the CIA used as a prop to create the myth of OBL so as to start this war of aggression against the peaceful religion of Islam so as to enrich Halliburton and.....

OW!

You've got it all wrong. It's the OWLS man. The OWLS. They're in cahoots with the space aliens and what really crashed into the WTC towers and the Pentagon were UFOs made to LOOK like airplanes.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#13]
So you kill the bastard, and the .gov offers you a deal:

25 million
..or you can keep all of his personal belongings

...they will trasnsfer the AK to you. You can keep any of it, or sell any of it legally.

Which do you choose?

ETA: no taxes on the 25 mil
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:59:41 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OW!

You've got it all wrong. It's the OWLS man. The OWLS. They're in cahoots with the space aliens and what really crashed into the WTC towers and the Pentagon were UFOs made to LOOK like airplanes.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:00:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
So you kill the bastard, and the .gov offers you a deal:

25 million
..or you can keep all of his personal belongings

...they will trasnsfer the AK to you. You can keep any of it, or sell any of it legally.

Which do you choose?

Thats not even a choice.  25 million.  Think of all the full-auto toys you could buy with that cash.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top