Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:53:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What can I say Vito? The middle east is filled with people of violent culture, an intolerant religion, and there is a very strong push by middle eastern countries to get Nuke and Missile Technology.
It simply isn't enough to have huge oil reserves to use as a bargaining chip in International Politics anymore.

Islam: Gotta have Nukes to in order to express disastifaction with Western European as well as Christian Values.

More details here;

www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/2002/020327-saudi.htm

Thanks Vito
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:55:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:06:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What can I say Vito? The middle east is filled with people of violent culture, an intolerant religion, and there is a very strong push by middle eastern countries to get Nuke and Missile Technology.
It simply isn't enough to have huge oil reserves to use as a bargaining chip in International Politics anymore.

Islam: Gotta have Nukes to in order to express disastifaction with Western European as well as Christian Values.

More details here;

www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/2002/020327-saudi.htm

www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/saudi/images/al_sulayyil_ik15.jpg

Thanks Vito

And as we all know, IRBM's in Missile Silos without warheads are useless... and the Administration does not call the Saudis out on this one.

ANdy

A key indicator of the military nature of the nuclear facility was the discovery of a Soviet-made SA-5 surface-to-air missile battery nearby, which signaled an apparent defense against aircraft or missiles. Reports also suggested that satellite imagery showed unusually large cooling towers for a 15-MW reactor. The size of its cooling towers, however, indicated it might be as large as 60 megawatts.

Meanwhile much closer to Europe...over in Algeria...we have the El Salam facility...

A small unidentified 20 acre site with a separate security fence or wall, is located outside the facility perimeter. The heavy walled building has no announced function, but was believed to have been intended to be a full scale plutonium reprocessing plant. (Source: Imagesat Intl)

For more photos See: www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/algeria/el-salam-imagery.htm

www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/algeria/el-salam.htm

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Nukes all around, courtesy of the Russians.  No, no, no thanks required, seriously.

Good to see that the UN is putting the kabosh on small arms but is not lifting a finger to stop every tin pot dictator from getting a nuclear bomb factory.  Freak'n brilliant.  

I hope the next attack takes the UN out so they can move that POS to another country.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:05:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:40:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:42:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Say goodnight FUCKERS!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Trying to reason with the Iranians is akin to me trying to explain to my dog (in English) why he can't fly!

Bush better get 'er done while we have time.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:12:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Damn these Iranians.

They are going to make my life a little more difficult.

Mine too man, mine too.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#10]
From:www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/06/front2453780.0965277776.html

Oil-rich Qatar going nuclear

SPECIAL TO WORLD TRIBUNE.COM
Monday, February 13, 2006

ABU DHABI  Qatar, one of the richest energy states in the world, is researching and conducting talks on the launch of a nuclear program.

Western diplomatic sources said Qatar has been planning a nuclear research and energy program with foreign assistance. They said Asian and Western countries have been approached.

"It makes no sense for Qatar to have a nuclear energy program," a diplomatic source said. "It makes all the sense in the world for Qatar to start acquiring nuclear expertise."

On Monday, Qatar and South Korea began talks on nuclear energy cooperation. The South Korean Science and Technology Ministry met representatives of Qatar's Supreme Council for the Environmental and Natural Reserves.

The Qatari delegation was scheduled to spend nearly a week in Seoul. The delegation planned to tour South Korean nuclear facilities and discuss nuclear applications in agriculture, medicine and biotechnology.

The diplomatic sources said Qatar and other Gulf Cooperation Council states have sought to develop nuclear programs to desalinate water. They said Iran's nuclear weapons program has alarmed GCC states, particularly Saudi Arabia, the largest country in the region and biggest energy producer in the world.

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:42:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Does anybody else think a merciless air campaign is imminent?  

Not only the destruction of their nuclear facilities, but all strategic military installations, and decapitation strikes against their government (including the asshat Ahmedinajad).  

This would set the stage fro a revolution by the Iranian youth, a prospect that has been looming for years.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#12]
So what would John Kerry do?

Bomber
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:40:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
So what would John Kerry do?

Bomber

Send them advisers to help them make the bomb faster?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:45:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:45:42 PM EDT
[#15]
john kerry would say  " I have a plan."
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Does anybody else think a merciless air campaign is imminent?  

Not only the destruction of their nuclear facilities, but all strategic military installations, and decapitation strikes against their government (including the asshat Ahmedinajad).  

This would set the stage fro a revolution by the Iranian youth, a prospect that has been looming for years.

Hit the Iranian military hard enough and arm the Iranian youth and I think we could get the results we need. I hope our soldiers and Marines in Iraq have plenty of ordinance. Things could get real nasty there if Iran is nailed.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top