Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2006 6:04:04 PM EDT
You know, a way to filter out the noise coming from certain members?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:05:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:05:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sorry - was it something I said?

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Clearly a 215th post, get used to it.  You have to go away every few months to get away from some of it.

You think it's bad now, you shoulda been around before they added the Religion Forum
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:33:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You have to go away every few months to get away from some of it.

Truer words were never spoken. I have often wished for an ignore button.... but I just don't go to see some of the persistent idiocy in GD for a while, and I start to feel better about humanity.

It's what the Hometown, Survival, and Armory are for. They cleanse the palate.

-Hobbit
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#5]
vbulletin sites have it.  in fact, i'll be heading over to the vb site i spend most of my time at to put a few people on my list - not because they piss me off...  it's because they're annoying.

my new rule is that anyone who spells words incorrectly on purpose because it's "cute" or "funny" will end up on my ignore list.

"OMG!  that is teh roxors LOLOLOLOL OMG HI2U!!!!111one1111  yay  thatz funnie boi!!!!LOLOLOLOMG!@!"

it's pretty sad when a fully grown adult types like this and they aren't doing it as a joke

usercp
edit options
ignore users
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You think it's bad now, you shoulda been around before they added the Religion Forum

Oh, come on!

What was wrong with six daily 30-page threads debating the evolution vs. creation thing?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:49:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Only to filter out Newbies.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Grow a pair and deal with it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:01:43 PM EDT
[#9]
May we rub your back and wash your feet while you're asking for favors??

Good Lord these newbies that show up , you think this is Burger King?? You want to have it your way?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#10]
When i started posting I thought there was an Ignore button...and that it was used on me many times.

There were instances where i would say something and another member would say the same thing and HE would be quoted.

Threw me for a loop for a couple weeks.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:08:34 PM EDT
[#11]

When i started posting I thought there was an Ignore button...and that it was used on me many times.

There were instances where i would say something and another member would say the same thing and HE would be quoted.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#12]
There is a "become a team member " button though.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I might be missing something, but I just don't have a problem with people or posts.

Can someone please explain to me what I should be aggravated about.

GM
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Son of a...
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:13:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Son of a...

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:14:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Yes as soon as you see their avatar, dont read the content of the thread.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:16:21 PM EDT
[#17]

There is a "become a team member " button though.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:16:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Son of a...

Hey I heard it's in the special double secret probation CoC that you don't need to read previous posts in a thread before posting.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:18:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Son of a...

Hey I heard it's in the special double secret probation CoC that you don't need to read previous posts in a thread before posting.

Double........Secret........Probation?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:19:41 PM EDT
[#20]
It's built into your mouse.
Don't click on the threads that might offend your sensibilities.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top