Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 11:31:02 PM EDT
I am in WA state and need a place to buy good ammo. My problem lies in the shipping charges. Is there anyone close to the west coast that sells Mil-Surp etc... And what is up with this new Wolf I saw on some website? It said Mil-Spec and did not look like the coated stuff that sells for 120.00 / 1000.
Any help appreciated.
Mike
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:34:43 PM EDT
[#1]
sportsmansguide.com

pay $30 a yr, become a member, get 10% off on stuff, 5% off ammo, and shipping is fixed per amt you spend

+$10 off cupons!

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:47:01 PM EDT
[#2]
wow thanks. that looks like a great site. orderup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:50:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Go to the WAC shows in Puyallup or Monroe and pick it up. No shipping charges then.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:52:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I need to. I have weekends off now. Any idea when the next 1 is? I know I need to become a member. I already have a permit, just need to join WAC. Anyone shot the new Wolf??? it is expensive but looks like real ammo.
Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top