BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:58:25 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
That is a great idea!  They will all be vying for the guy to dance with, because no girl wants to dance in a couples dance with another girl...  well, maybe a lesbian does.

Yep! Not only that, but part of the class involves close physical proximity and even touching! Dang! Such a deal!

This will give the opportunity to get up close and personal, chat, then pull her close and start nibbling on her neck.

Okay, well maybe not that last part.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:05:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Earth.

They seem to be just about everywhere.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:05:36 AM EDT
[#3]
take a college class. you can go for one or two sessions then drop the class without reapercussions if there are no prospects there

myspace.com

networking

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:06:03 AM EDT
[#4]
For you B'ham boys. Check out a place on 280 called The Back Nine. Place is loaded with chicks.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:08:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I meet women but won't do anything about it.  I'm happily married.  
Someone please shoot me.    

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:09:47 AM EDT
[#6]
ARF.com
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top