Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/15/2006 7:31:06 PM EDT
I believe Cheney will resign this summer due to heart problems and Bush will take his time announcing the new veep to draw the public's attention away from the mid-term elections. Strategically, Bush will allow his new veep to become very public and build his/her recognition before the 2008 election.

Guys, this will happen.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:31:30 PM EDT
Nope.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:39:34 PM EDT
Something like that is gonna happen over the next couple of years. VP Cheney may not have a choice in the matter with the state of his health, he really could go at any time. I like Cheney but it makes better political sense to get someone who could possibly run in '08 into the mix, like say Ms. Condi Rice for instance
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:44:23 PM EDT
Very possible.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:44:55 PM EDT
Been hearing the same shit since the 2000 election. The only way Cheney's permanently leaving office is on a stretcher.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:45:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LANCEMAN:
Something like that is gonna happen over the next couple of years. VP Cheney may not have a choice in the matter with the state of his health, he really could go at any time. I like Cheney but it makes better political sense to get someone who could possibly run in '08 into the mix, like say Ms. Condi Rice for instance

Two years ago a colleague of mine predicted just that. I think Condi is great, but there are rumors about her private life and doubts that she would get the endorsement of the Christian Coalition. I believe it will be George Allen from Virginia.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:47:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/15/2006 7:49:35 PM EDT by Black_Talon]

Top Top