Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 1:48:44 PM EDT
Hmm.   I guess I've never thought along these lines before.

Link

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:03:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Showing solidarity with those who promote such kind of propaganda does not promote "free speech" but in fact promotes intolerance and violence that hurts innocent people all over the word. However, this is not a new phenomenon. Many European and American scholars, academics and intellectuals as well as public officials have remained engaged from seventh century onwards in anti-Islam, anti-Muslim and anti-Prophet Muhammad campaigns.

Even if this were true, I am guessing this would stem from the consistent suicide bombings, hijackings, killings, torture, rape, murder, genocide, and overt hatred of other cultures and religions that stems from the teachings of that oh so peaceful islamic faith.

Did I miss anything?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I would invite the good Doctor to print out his thesis on 40 grit sandpaper and pound it straight up his ass.

How's that for intolerance of murdering facists?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top