Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/10/2006 11:50:09 AM EDT
printed in the Provedence Journal 1/10/06 concerning a double murder that occered in Hopkinton,?, MA.

(in aditioon to the double murder charge)..."He also faces sharges of illegal possession of a firearm and illegal possession of ammunition"

Is there such a thing? Besides the obvious. I think that it was a 9 mill. Just thought it sounded strange. Is it illegal for a felon to be in possession of ammunition but no firearm?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:52:50 AM EDT
Felons can get 10 years per round of ammunition.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:55:55 AM EDT
my b/l was given a protective order barring him from haveing a firearm and a single round of ammo
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:12:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:

Ouch!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:14:25 PM EDT
Didn't the lead singer from Blues Traveler get busted in Rhode Island for having hollow point ammo only in his Jeep during a traffic stop?

I don't think he received 10 years though.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:14:34 PM EDT
give him a beta mag !!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:16:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:

That was one of my favorite parts in Training Day.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:27:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SS109:
Didn't the lead singer from Blues Traveler get busted in Rhode Island for having hollow point ammo only in his Jeep during a traffic stop?

I don't think he received 10 years though.

don't know about the blues traveler guy, and i buy hollow point bullets all the time here in RI. RI is not bad at all, we can have all the goodies, but 5 miles down the road in Assachusetts its all illegal.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:47:21 PM EDT
You're dealing with MA laws. In MA, it is illegal to possess ammunition without a firearm license, felon or not.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:29:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By neilfj:
You're dealing with MA laws. In MA, it is illegal to possess ammunition without a firearm license, felon or not.

thanks
No Sh*t. I wonder if i break the law driving with a case of ammo in the truck through MA. You don't need a Lic. in RI so i wouldn't be able to produce that. Probably not a problem if i'm passing through. To get to the gun store i will be in MA twice on the way there and twice back. Pain in the ass living on the border of a commie state...
Lic. for AMMO??????????????????they done gone crazy ova thea
Top Top