[#2]
Any more suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:30:09 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:41:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am actually one of those guys with the correct name. Wierd.

Yep My name is Luke, er Griz and Ar Be a Mountin Man. Waguh!  Pass the Apple Jack and join me for 35 versus of Rocky Top.   If the TiPi's a Rockin, Dont bother Knockin.  Nipples belong on Women, not Rifles, Get your Rocks off with Flintlocks!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I see Clyde at every fun show.

He is an asshole.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:06:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Tag to read past Tommy.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:08:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Bump cause I'm going to my first funshow tomorrow.

and Tag to see how many of them I spot.

I wish my printer worked, it'd be easier to just check them all off as I walked around....
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:24:20 AM EDT
[#8]
You could just write out the list if you weren't lazy.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:57:29 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Bump cause I'm going to my first funshow tomorrow.

and Tag to see how many of them I spot.

I wish my printer worked, it'd be easier to just check them all off as I walked around....

You back yet?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:30:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Sid: Sid specializes in body armor, tactical vests, and holster rigs. His body armor is over-priced and anyone who shows an interest in buying some will get to hear Sid's spiel about how the government is about to out-law civilian body armor and everyone should buy theirs now. Sid has been giving that speech since 1987.

Wallis: Wallis is another inexplicable dealer at the gun show. None of his products are even vaguely related to firearms. Instead, he has wrench sets, power tools, and stacks of motor oil on his table. More than likely he will pick a particular brand of truck and advertise accessories and modifications for it. He makes more money than most of the people actually selling guns.

Alex: Alex sells ammunition exclusively. It doesn't matter what caliber, bullet type, nationality, or year of manufacture, he has it in stock at his table or can have a crate full of it brought from the store within fifteen minutes of you asking for it. Alex is another of the dealers who make more money than the guys selling actual guns at a gun show.

Earl: Earl could pass for Clyde's twin brother, except instead of rusted, worthless guns he sells ziploc bags full of his custom reloaded ammo. No one is really sure how much business Earl actually gets; half the show attendees are afraid of getting killed because of his ammo and the other half are stupid enough to buy his ammo if it wasn't so expensive.

Chuck: Despite his name, he has almost no resemblance to Chuck Norris. I'm sorry to disappoint you. Chuck has long hair and an unkempt mustache and beard, wears old O.D. green field jacket and pants, and smells like he hasn't bathed in weeks. He bears more than a passing resemblance to David Keresh and creeps out a lot of convention attendees. No one actually sees him buying anything or talking to anyone; he just wanders around the aisles and looks at different guns. After the show closes, he goes home and feeds his nine cats and wishes people could see him for the kind, caring, and shy individual that he is instead of mistaking him for a soulless cult leader.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:42:15 AM EDT
[#11]
What, nobody likes the latest additions?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top