Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 3:05:39 PM EDT
It seems that PepsiCo is giving away a couple of Chevy Tahoe vehicles, one tricked-out to the specifications of NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon, the other by rapper Exzibit.

If, and that's a big if, you were to win, which would you choose?

A high horsepower monster, or a tricked-out ride with a killer sound & video system?

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:06:55 PM EDT
They both sound cheesy, but I would take the not pimped-out ride.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:10:07 PM EDT
The one with dubs silly. Hell I would take the cash value
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:15:30 PM EDT
Okay, to address a PM I got, my post was not made to be inflammatory or racist.

The reason "NASCAR" was in caps is because that is the way it is written in the Trademark/Copyright text. The word "rapper" was in lower case because "rapper" is a term, like actor, model, singer, etc.

Sheesh.... one wouldn't think that a simple post would create a racist connotation, especially based on the marketing campaign of PepsiCo.

I'm sooooo sorry if my post was offensive. I apologize from the bottom of my heart, but since I am "a racist" I guess I don't have a heart. (damn, talk about a bunch of bullshit!!)
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:16:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By cheaptrickfan:

The reason "NASCAR" was in caps is because that is the way it is written in the Trademark/Copyright text. The word "rapper" was in lower case because "rapper" is a term, like actor, model, singer, etc.

Sheesh.... one wouldn't think that a simple post would create a racist connotation, especially based on the marketing campaign of PepsiCo.

I'm sooooo sorry if my post was offensive. I apologize from the bottom of my heart, but since I am "a racist" I guess I don't have a heart. (damn, talk about a bunch of bullshit!!)

you have got to be kidding me
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:19:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheRedHorseman:

Originally Posted By cheaptrickfan:

you have got to be kidding me

no shit. out the fucker
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:32:21 PM EDT
out the jackass who wrote the IM
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:44:40 PM EDT
I think it might have been "Lootie" that pm'd you
Top Top