Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 1:02:11 PM EDT
Has anyone ever bought anything frm Impact Guns? If so, what was te experience like? I ordered a lowerd from them a day ago, and they have yet to ship my order.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah not shipping in 24 hours really chaps my ass too
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:06:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
yeah not shipping in 24 hours really chaps my ass too

It sucks and it hurts. Any experience with them?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:09:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had good experiences with them, and don't really see it as too big a deal if it doesn't ship in 24hrs. Sometimes you get busy. Just so long as they don't charge your card and not include an email in regards to the item having been sent. I ordered from Cabelas Sunday morning and it didn't ship till Tuesday.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:14:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't dealt with them but you may want to try searching here and on subguns to see what other's experiences have been.

I hope you used a credit card.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:18:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I've bought a few things from them (including a rifle), they've always been pretty good about getting stuff out on time.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:19:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top