Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:08:30 AM EDT
[#1]
WTF? it's just like re-spraying a nice old car.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:21:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Uhm, cause it's true?  

No, it isn't true.

There are muscles that control....that.....and as women age they can lose muscle tone, which can lead to....well....the topic of this thread. The muscle tone thing can be dealt with through kegel exercises.

Sexual activity in and of itself doesn't cause....that.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:26:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Uhm, cause it's true?  

No, it isn't true.

There are muscles that control....that.....and as women age they can loos muscle tone, which can lead to....well....the topic of this thread. The muscle tone thing can be dealt with through kegel exercises.

Sexual activity in and of itself doesn't cause....that.

wouldn't a woman become accustomed to a certain size member?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

A woman's physiology can differ as much as a man's physiology in that area.

Women don't "stretch" like a pair of loafers do with use....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
some chicks to get there lips all snugged in..  so they can lose the meat curtain look :)

Ahhh...   the old "5 lbs of chewed bubblegum" look.

..thrown on the barbershop floor
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:12:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Guess the 2x4 tied to your ass is obsolete....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:03:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They don't hold pennies nearly as well either.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:11:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
That's old news.... you should have seen the report on penis replacement. Apparently the penis is removed from a deceased man, and transplanted onto the guy that wants a bigger johnson.

Now, think about this.... a guy that is willing to pay a medical facility to harvest the large-size penis from a dead guy, and have it surgically grafted to his body, with all functioning ability restored?

Zombie wang??????

Making the dead rise again????
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:13:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They don't hold pennies nearly as well either.

Actually, this one time at a strip club...

Uh, nevermind
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:17:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Have not been inquiring what needs to be rebuilt or why....not sure I want to know.

The why is because these "women" are treating their box like it was a fucking amusement park.

___
|  <---You must be this tall to ride?
|
|
|
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:06:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Hold on a second there Jarhead.  This joke wouldn't be about this 10mm member would it?   Because this member is everything it should be and more.  

BTW - any of you guys hear Bill Handel Saturday talking about why Jews don't get circumcised?  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Once it's perfected and with little or no complications guys will be lined up for new organs.  Even us rather large guys may want to try a new unit.

I rekkin you can have mine when I'm done with it and your can pry it from my cold dead body....

efxguy
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:23:05 PM EDT
[#13]
So you're saying you are larger than large?  How about larger than largest?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#14]
They call the proceedure...the adadicktimy!!

Reminds of the joke where the guy goes to the doctor complaining of a short dick.  The doctor tells him he can get a transplant and proceeds to show him their selection.  

doctor: "Here are our 10" ones"

mr. small dick: "Hmmm, what else you got?"

doctor: "Here are our 12" ones"

mr. small dick:  "Those are all nice, but you got anything in white??!!"
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:51:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Sounds like a one-woman Broadway show.

Deconstructive Vagina.  Now that sounds like a graduate class.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:37:52 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Actually, this is not uncommon for women who have had difficult births where tearing (TEARING!) has been involved.  

Uh, that's a few stitches.  This is totally fucking with nature.  If I see a nice young looking pretty pussy, I want it to feel that way.  This give that look without the feel and that's wrong.

Actually, if it's a major tear (into the rectum, for example), it's more than a few stitches.  I've seen the badness that can happen from childbirth, and sometimes it really does necessitate a vaginoplasty.  Leave it to someone with more greed than ethics to start offering it where not medically indicated - just like Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:42:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Honestly, I would like there to be a surgery so that my wife would quit trying to get me to not go so deep. .....honestly...tightness isn't the problem, it's her not letting me have the depth that I need.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:44:12 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Actually, this is not uncommon for women who have had difficult births where tearing (TEARING!) has been involved.  

Uh, that's a few stitches.  This is totally fucking with nature.  If I see a nice young looking pretty pussy, I want it to feel that way.  This give that look without the feel and that's wrong.

Actually, if it's a major tear (into the rectum, for example), it's more than a few stitches.  I've seen the badness that can happen from childbirth, and sometimes it really does necessitate a vaginoplasty.  Leave it to someone with more greed than ethics to start offering it where not medically indicated - just like Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon.

My wife's girlfriend suffered a rectal prolapse after her last child...Its weird looking at this cute blond knowing that her pooper fell out on her
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:51:58 PM EDT
[#19]
One night with me and she will realize its not loose.

Maybe her husband just needs an enlargement.

FREE

Quoted:
Yeah but this is 2006!! NO ONE should have to walk around with a loose vagina!!!

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:21:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Here is a link to some before and after pics. www.labiaplastysurgeon.com/vaginoplasty-photos.html
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:36:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Maybe they can work out some package deals. Vaginal Reconstruction for the wife and Foreskin Restoration for the husband.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:36:47 PM EDT
[#22]
The local Weekly news rag runs full page ads for this.  Te headline is "feel 22 again" or something like that.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Damn, fla556guy you owe me a new keyboard.  You're killing me.  I'm still rolling on the floor.  I'm sure your wife would die laughing if she saw that post.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:09:04 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Yeah but this is 2006!! NO ONE should have to walk around with a loose vagina!!!

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:38:17 AM EDT
[#25]
What am I missing? What do 06 and vaginas have in common?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:11:42 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I have heard of surgeries where they "replace" the hymen before.....

Common in Arab countries, and Pakistan and India.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:13:50 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have heard of surgeries where they "replace" the hymen before.....

Common in Arab countries, and Pakistan and India.

And Mexico
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:18:14 PM EDT
[#28]
i like em' when they look like a catchers mit full of chewed bublegum!hty.gif

but sereiously, what are you guys drinking tonite?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:51:31 PM EDT
[#29]
When a bunch of macho dudes like us start discussing the old Johnson rod you can bet the red whiskey is going down.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:19:54 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
some chicks to get there lips all snugged in..  so they can lose the meat curtain look :)

Or vaginal rejuvination. Get it snipped and tucked to tighen things up.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:10:23 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I saw this one day on some show the Mrs was watching. They basically make the pussy look like a little girls twat. Weird.

How do you know what a little girl's twat looks like?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:12:27 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Hey, if they can retread the thing after it's been beaten to a consistency and appearance not unlike Mick Jagger's lips, I don't see the problem.

Now the cock transplants.. I'm hoping that's a joke.  The idea of some dumbass ending up on anti-rejection drugs for life because his dick was kinda dinky doesn't do much for my opinion of humanity but sure wouldn't come as a surprise.

Bwahahahahah!!!  

I almost fell off my chair after reading that part!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:44:34 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
What am I missing? What do 06 and vaginas have in common?

37 dicks?

And wow IBTL . Nice wart on the last one .
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top