Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 7:15:13 PM EDT
I have a Interceptor vest and am thinking about setting it up as my SHTF/Bump In The Night gear. My question is: Is it perfectly okay to hang MOLLE pouches off the attachment points on the carrier or am i going to wear the carrier out alot quicker? I imagine thats a no shit question but i see alot of pics of guys overseas running around with tons of shit hanging off just the vests without any type of over vest. Also has anyone ever tried any of cheaper then dirts econo pouchs?

ETA: i know this should be in tactical gear but that forums usually pretty dead on weekend nights.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:16:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Interceptor OTV has MOLLE on it to hang pouches and etc.

Go for it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:28:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah i know that it is loaded with MOLLE attachments. My question is how much does loading them up with pouchs wear out the whole carrier? Soldiers get free vests when they wear theiers out. Uncle Sam won't be giving me a new one if i rip soe of that MOLLE out a year from now. My wife will also kill me if i try and explain how i broke a super expensive body armor carrier so soon after i got it.....
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#3]
By a plate carrier such as an HSGI Weesatch/Wasatch and wear it over the IBA!  Then attach your gear to it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top