Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 10:34:04 AM EDT
------------In response of the protest over the Danish cartoon-----------

Im thinking about making a sign painted on sheets and hanging it off one of the overpasses here in FL. I figure if I make it big enough it would catch someone's eye. I do not understand how they can go on but if we were to do the same we would be ...............well you know.

So what slogan would you like to see hung over an overpass?

And what legal repercussions would I face if I got caught doing something like this?

I would take pics and post them here if there was not a negative response from the Police!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:36:52 AM EDT
[#1]
why not just take a pic of a koran with a strip of bacon as bookmark?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:37:30 AM EDT
[#2]
thats way funny!  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:45:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm thinking that they could hold you responsible for any accidents that may happen if you hang it off of an overpass.  I wouldn't do it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:47:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:52:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Why really go for the gold and make a picture of Koran toilet paper.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:53:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm thinking that they could hold you responsible for any accidents that may happen if you hang it off of an overpass.  I wouldn't do it.

I do not see that, then if a wreck is on the side of the road and a rubbernecker is looking and gets into one him/herself the first wreck cant be held responsible.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top