Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/10/2001 9:11:34 AM EDT
Just got back a reply from DPMS on manufacturer date of an EA Lower. DPMS stated that they only bought the tooling, the records are maintained by the BATF. I have no idea on how you would go about asking them that question. Since it is a Federal Agency, they may not be able to give out that information to the General Public.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 9:23:52 AM EDT
EA went out of business a couple of years before the ban, therefore all EA lowers are pre-ban manufactured. The "complete rifle" issue is something you're gonna have to figure out for yourself.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 9:32:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By smokeman: EA went out of business a couple of years before the ban, therefore all EA lowers are pre-ban manufactured. The "complete rifle" issue is something you're gonna have to figure out for yourself.
View Quote
I knew that. I was just curious to the actual date of the one I have. I don't live to far from where they were originally manufactured in Krotz Springs. Matter of fact the WMA has a fine public range not to far from there. Would also be interested on how many were actually made.
Top Top