Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 2:29:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Hiya, John.

BC is now OPEN again, same as it ever was, only cleaner.  It's a pretty casual place, if you know what I mean.

Also started shooting at Angeles, which is a LONG haul, but really nice facilities, for the precision work.

You going to the Angeles get together?

Look under Webshooters post in meetings and events, I think it's Sept 15 or something.  Got some new stuff to show ya.

See you there.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 2:50:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Burro Canyon is open? That's great!!! Going to have to set up a meet.
Can't make Angeles. I'm going on a cruise through the Carribean that week.
Good hearing from you again.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 3:20:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What would you do if you ruled the world?
View Quote

I would do my best to return the US to it's former glory (and that would result in a war or two). I would also create and release a virus much like the Ebola virus - but it only attacked Drug Addicts & pushers, finatics who will never learn to live in peace with people who are different than they are, and poloticians who tried to take guns away from the people. [:D]

oh... I would also bring back the orig. "Transformers" cartoon and watch it every morrning when I got up.

Tyler
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 3:29:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I would do my best to return the US to it's former glory (and that would result in a war or two). I would also create and release a virus much like the Ebola virus - but it only attacked Drug Addicts & pushers, finatics who will never learn to live in peace with people who are different than they are, and poloticians who tried to take guns away from the people. [:D]

oh... I would also bring back the orig. "Transformers" cartoon and watch it every morrning when I got up.

Tyler
View Quote

Sounds good, but Stealth is offering free beer and the economy is driven by poker games, hookers, and strippers. that's kinda hard to beat.[}:D]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 3:39:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Stealth, include pee-pee whacking of treasonous transgressors and I'll bring the [u]wings.[/u][}:D]

sgb[:D]
View Quote

I will be swayed by public outcry this time only.  Treasonous transgressor will have there pee-pee's whacked, THEN executed and turned into soylent green.

*Special note:  pee-pee whackers must wash hands after whacking, by order of the food and waste recycling administration.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 3:50:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Peace out, yo!!! Time for me to get into my BMW and leave this hell that I call work.
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 1:43:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Damned no reply for several hours.... ok then...

Free beer and hookers.....
Free firearms of any type (and ammo)....
Soylent Green for everyone....

Economy based on Poker, and a " vd clinic" tax.

As long you don't oppose my ideals you're free to live as you see fit.  Else you're executed Clinton style.

Bitching and bickering is allowed at sporting events, poker games and beer fests.  Else you're executed and turned into soylent green.

Traitors to any freedom I've granted will be whacked many times on the pee pee, executed and turned into soylent green.

Rights will be those things I haven't said you couldn't do.

Any town or city without a 1000 yard range will be fined heavily.

There will be one (at least) 300 yard (30 position) range for every 100 people.

The police will be comprised pretty much the same way as jurors are in this government.  Picked from voters who serve a 2 week duty as cops (using their own weapons, once every other year).  "Protect and Serve" will be mandatory learning in all gradeschools, Jr and Sr High Schools.  

Self defense and tactical weapons handling will be required learning after high school.  Once every 3 years should do the trick.  

All those who oppose me will be executed, and turned into soylent green.

Did I mention free beer?

Ok, I have no life, what the hell.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top