Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:06:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Best one ever pulled on the lunch thief by a co-worker.  We had a fairly good idea who the likely suspect was.  A twinky was used as the bait.  My co-worker very skillfully & artfully replaced most of the cream center with a tampon that had been stained with some harmless ketchup.  A few minutes after morning break we heard a shriek coming from a cubical on the other side of the big room.  The shriek was followed by heaving, puking & barfing.  That bitch didn't last many more days after that.  Seems she'd stolen food from most of the rest of the people in the office.  Women can be so very vicious to each other.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:07:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Tag.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:06:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dusty_C- why are you not bitching about this post too?  and the others?

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you want to fuck with someone,  add on a bunch of wheel weights to their front wheels. The car will shake like hell.  Most likely  they'll have to pay a mechanic to find the problem.  

+1
rocks in hubcaps make a heck of a lot of noise too

Another good one for a car...

Squire JB Weld into all the door locks, including the trunk.  Let harden. I did this to a guy when I was an alignment tech, after he poured a quart of trans fluid into my toolbox.

Another fun one... if you can get under the hood, wire the horn to the windshield wipers.

Those are not permanent.  And if you have half a brain you can figure all that out really quick.  By the time you realize some cock put alligator clips on the carwash pads your fucked.

(in red)1/2 a brain, yeah-- I see that's what you are lacking-- I take it you don't know what JB Weld is? That is PERMANENT.

(in green) isn't that what evil revenge is all about?  they are not supposed to know, that is how it works....I do not think it would be as effective to put a warning sign stating "WARNING - alligator clips are installed on the fast spinning brushes!"
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
 To which we instantly applied the exposed ends of a sliced electical cord plugged into the wall.

umm that's not funny or cool dude

I agree that was not funny or cool it was AWESOME!!!

that's too dangerous to be a pratical joke, killing people by electrocuting them from a socket is not funny

Hey, it was evil, and it was funny.  Trust me, you had to be there.  Ever been in a platoon wide fight with oak batons, axe handles and knives with the guys that are supposed to be on your side??

Besides, it wasn't a socket; it was an outlet.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Only one I can think of is in Auto Service class a couple years ago in high school.

We were giving presentations to the next year's Freshmen and we had this distributor simulator that you could alter the gap of the "spark plugs" (really just grounded, adjustable bolts), and show different kinds of electrical problems having to do with the ignition system of a 6 cylinder car. Well, being the enterprising young men we were, and knowing enough about electricity to be dangerous, we had some fun with some jumper wires.

That day, we wired up chairs, car parts, tables, even a tranny jack to the "distributor". When someone would touch the offendin part, we would crank the throttle on the electric motor (which would put the RPM's up over 10,000) all the way and the poor bastard ouching the part would get zapped about 20 or 30 times before we had the common sense to let go or get off of the electrified part.

Hell, we even did it to the teacher. He got a kick out of that one

WIZZO

EDIT: Man, it was fun at the time, but it sounds boring in relation to the rest of these.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:28:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
 To which we instantly applied the exposed ends of a sliced electical cord plugged into the wall.

umm that's not funny or cool dude

I agree that was not funny or cool it was AWESOME!!!

that's too dangerous to be a pratical joke, killing people by electrocuting them from a socket is not funny

And beating the shit out of them with axe handles isn't dangerous?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:54:32 AM EDT
[#7]
the dickwad who fired me had an unlisted telephone number because of marital problems from a few years back. i went out to as many bars as possible and wrote " for a good fuck call tricia { his wifes name}at xxx-xxxx" and also went to the county fair and signed him up for every free demonstration and "please contact me" using his unlisted number. if the guys {drunks} didn't drive him nuts and planting a seed of doubt about his wife, then the telemarketers could have. this was like 20 yrs ago before caller ID. hehehe
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:25:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dusty_C- why are you not bitching about this post too?  and the others?

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you want to fuck with someone,  add on a bunch of wheel weights to their front wheels. The car will shake like hell.  Most likely  they'll have to pay a mechanic to find the problem.  

+1
rocks in hubcaps make a heck of a lot of noise too

Another good one for a car...

Squire JB Weld into all the door locks, including the trunk.  Let harden. I did this to a guy when I was an alignment tech, after he poured a quart of trans fluid into my toolbox.

Another fun one... if you can get under the hood, wire the horn to the windshield wipers.

Those are not permanent.  And if you have half a brain you can figure all that out really quick.  By the time you realize some cock put alligator clips on the carwash pads your fucked.

(in red)1/2 a brain, yeah-- I see that's what you are lacking-- I take it you don't know what JB Weld is? That is PERMANENT.

(in green) isn't that what evil revenge is all about?  they are not supposed to know, that is how it works....I do not think it would be as effective to put a warning sign stating "WARNING - alligator clips are installed on the fast spinning brushes!"

JB can be dissolved off, it's a bitch but it can be done,  alligator clips in a carwash is to random to be used as revenge.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:28:15 AM EDT
[#9]
In Jr high we had a kid that would eat whatever part of your lunch you left at the table when you went for a drink.  I acquired a kingsize hershey bar and got creative with some syrup of ipecac.  The hershey bar was critical being both chocolate which the fat shit would most certainly go for and being wrapped in loose foil and paper.  I had to put it in the microwave for 20 seconds or so after it dried since the syrup on it was in plain sight.  After it was a little melted you wouldnt know the difference.  

It took it 20 mins to work too.  I thought that SoI was faster acting than that but it wasnt like it was in liquid form from the bottle.  God knows how much food he ate that day too to dilute it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top