Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/3/2006 9:27:17 AM EDT
TelCo Powered!

*Just in case the SHTF and you phone is still working
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:32:27 AM EDT
Lets see what happens when the phone rings and you dump 88 VAC (20HZ) into your devices
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:35:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bob243:
Lets see what happens when the phone rings and you dump 88 VAC (20HZ) into your devices

LOL or when you're using the "massager"
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:35:15 AM EDT

You didn't actually take that seriously, did you?

The Dr. Drizzlenik of the Chernobyl Electric Company was a hint. The telco-powered vibrator defintely should've given it away.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:37:28 AM EDT
Glow in the Dark Vibrator is easy to find when the power is out.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:43:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By napalm:

The Dr. Drizzlenik of the Chernobyl Electric Company was a hint. The telco-powered vibrator defintely should've given it away.

DANGIT!!!!!

No.. lol, I have seen this before. Sadly enough (working for a telco) there are people that cause problems because they actually try stuff like this. (just killes the protection fuse, but still)

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:47:03 AM EDT
Vitaliy Tolstonogov, Director General of the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, says "I'm glad to see that the US finally needs this fine Russian developed technology."

Director General Tolstonogov aided Dr. Drizzlenik in the development of this new Telco Powered™ technology through his continued management and control of the power plant.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:00:24 AM EDT
Also found on that site...

The toilet seat
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:01:36 AM EDT
If my Telco Power runs out should I plug it into the mains to recharge it?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:13:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Jetlag:
If my Telco Power runs out should I plug it into the mains to recharge it?

Will work great.. Just don't mind that you'll probably gain a new nickname like Sparkey or something
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:45:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By napalm:

DANGIT!!!!!

No.. lol, I have seen this before. Sadly enough (working for a telco) there are people that cause problems because they actually try stuff like this. (just killes the protection fuse, but still)

Okay, just checkin'. Some people around here....
Top Top