User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 5:40:49 PM EDT
Deleted
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:42:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Eject, man, Eject!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:46:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Call the HR number while carrying off as many 21" flatscreen monitors as you can find.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:50:02 PM EDT
[#3]
HR's response has been "Things are getting better".  Our response is "For who...?"

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:59:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
HR's response has been "Things are getting better".  Our response is "For who...?"

Semper Fi

Have they begin to supply parachutes for the jump from the 50th floor when the bad news arrives?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:02:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:09:05 PM EDT
[#6]
We had an after work gathering at a bar near our office.  One woman resigned Mon, and today was her last day.  Another guy is resigning tomorrow. Pretty much every one is looking for a new job.  They moved the work teams around today, so everyone had to box up their desks so they could move to new cubicles.  Some people are not planning to unpack. Won't be there long enough.  I never have anything at my desk that I can't leave behind.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:30:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Call the HR number while carrying off as many 21" flatscreen monitors as you can find.

You can stack several of those on an Aeron chair.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:34:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd really prefer to take the hot blonde in the Margin Dept. than a monitor.

Semper Fi
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top