Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:51:54 PM EDT
[#1]

It is all about Cindy now.  And the money.  Trust me, she is cashing in big time.  Time will tell.  I am sure her dull, Prozac-clouded existance before her son died is nothing like the red carpet attention, wining(sp?) and dining she is getting now.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I get pissed off when people that have "never been there" have this penchant for speaking about how soldiers die for nothing.  If you have no idea about what you are talking about, don't talk.

Soldiers do not fight for politics, countries, or anything other than their fellow soldier- the guys that you have trained beside and trust with your life.   No soldier is really pro-war, but everyone that has ever taken the oath and worn the uniform has found out that your brothers are who you fight for.

Apologies to those that get offended, but I feel very strongly about this topic.

I like this quote I see often-
"If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in ENGLISH thank a soldier."
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:05:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
As reported on Rush's show today!  Her 1st amanedment rights were also violated.  Sigh.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/mustread/index_594.html

FOAD!

Here's a hotlink for the people that are too lazy...

DO NOT HOTLINK THIS STUFF

The link went to www.banedsr.com and was meant as a tag...

Sorry...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top