Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:00:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Escaped convict and the warden's wife???
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:06:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
But the ONE fantasy that ALL women have is the "rape" fantasy.

I put rape in quotes because I don't mean rape in the violent sense but.....

They want to be taken, forcefully, by a stong, well built man, who is confident, who doesn't ask, who doesn't plead, who takes charge, who belives in themselves, who makes the woman feel "sexually desired".... and i mean sexually desired by a MAN.... not a child excited to see a naked woman.   And i mean in the ANIMAL sense.

What does this one have to do with "role-playing"?

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:07:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm BATMAN!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:22:06 PM EDT
[#4]
man...testacles are just wierd looking.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:23:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

They want to be taken, forcefully, by a stong, well built man, who is confident, who doesn't ask, who doesn't plead, who takes charge, who belives in themselves, who makes the woman feel "sexually desired".... and i mean sexually desired by a MAN.... not a child excited to see a naked woman.   And i mean in the ANIMAL sense.

This is very true.  I can never get my boyfriend to do this though...
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:25:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd volunteer, but I don't think my wife will let me....
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:25:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is very true.  

Yup.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:25:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My wife gets pissed off if I try it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:26:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I sometimes take on the roll of a guy home by himself jacking off.

that's horrible.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:34:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My wife gets pissed off if I try it.

I wonder if he's afraid he'll get too rough and hurt me?  dunno.  He just never wants to play with me.
well, THAT way.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:36:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Then I put on my wizard hat...

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Blood Ninja is AWESOME!!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:37:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sorry.  I should have continued.  SOME women take this to the extreme, and want the "rape fantasy" to be a little more like the rape "reality."

"OK, i want you to tackle me, throw me on the bed, tear my clothes off, keep your hand over my mouth....."

Some women would even like it if you clocked them first.  Basically.... stuff that would get you in jail really quickly.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:41:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
oh man, this is going to be a good one.

i have found that even the most frigid, innocent girl(s) can be opened to such, for whatever reason

Care to elaborate?  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:05:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sorry.  I should have continued.  SOME women take this to the extreme, and want the "rape fantasy" to be a little more like the rape "reality."

"OK, i want you to tackle me, throw me on the bed, tear my clothes off, keep your hand over my mouth....."

Some women would even like it if you clocked them first.  Basically.... stuff that would get you in jail really quickly.

No, I know.  I was just being funny acting like this was S.O.P., not role-playing.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:10:14 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

rinocerouses don't play around, they fucking charge your ass!

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:12:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

rinocerouses don't play around, they fucking charge your ass!

img52.imageshack.us/img52/8905/chargeyourass4qo.jpg

OMG.  The entire hallway heard that laugh.  

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:18:32 PM EDT
[#18]
You must lead an interesting life Bama.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I used to date this Asian-American girl (actually we are still great friends.) We used to do this every now and then, She'd start talking with a heavy Asian accent, really dirty stuff, it would actually get pretty racial. It was for fun and it was fun.

How many times did you make her say "too beaucoup" to you?

Damn, ya know, come to think of it.... She never said that, shit !
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:23:09 PM EDT
[#20]
I have done it with the better half a few times  She goes to the bar and sits down making sure a chair is empty next to her and I come in 15 minutes latter and try to pick her up for a good time.  We have lots of fun with it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:27:13 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I have done it with the better half a few times  She goes to the bar and sits down making sure a chair is empty next to her and I come in 15 minutes latter and try to pick her up for a good time.  We have lots of fun with it.

We've done that before. Lot's of fun.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#22]
tag
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:33:17 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We've done that before. Lot's of fun.

I knew Mrs. Bama looked familiar.  Thanks for nothing.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:35:54 PM EDT
[#24]
What's with guys and thigh-high stockings? My bf goes nuts over them.

I will be testing out some of these ideas in roughly one hour.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:38:20 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Drives me crazy. I like for her to leave them on during the fun.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I like them

BTW the Team Forum is -----------------------> this way if you want to post pics of them.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Sorry to hear you have a b/f.  

On a much more serious note, thigh highs or fishnets are amazing.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:49:40 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted: I'm still trying to get the wife into a "Princess Leia Slave Girl" outfit... She's just not down for it.   Or the stockings Or the short pleated miniskirt Or...  
Take her to Fredrick's of Hollywood and have her pick out a "Jeannie" outfit.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:04:30 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

They want to be taken, forcefully, by a stong, well built man, who is confident, .

Darn.......
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:17:10 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

+1

Role playing is a lot of fun.    
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:19:11 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I am only 5'1" so "thigh highs" are more like ass-highs on me.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:20:29 PM EDT
[#32]

They want to be taken, forcefully, by a stong, well built man, who is confident

I think part of the reason for that is that women like sex with different partners as much as men do. The only difference is that society conditions them to think they are sluts if they do that. So they are able to justify it as "I didn't really want to do it but he made me".

Just a thought.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:21:18 PM EDT
[#33]
You should just come in one night in your uniform and cuff her....

I bet ya she will like it!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:54:08 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
You should just come in one night in your uniform and cuff her....

I bet ya she will like it!

I have no doubt.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:09:20 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Drives me crazy. I like for her to leave them on during the fun.

+ 1,000,000,000

But don't forget the 4" spike-heeled shoes!

I Need a cold shower now!

Tall Shadow

ps: It's too bad (for Me) my wife is NOT into role playing, stockings, talking dirty, or just about anything having to do with sex in general......... And sex with ME in particular....
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:30:30 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I sometimes take on the roll of a guy home by himself jacking off.

"Now that's funny.  I don't care who you are that's funny."     Larry the Cable Guy
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:17:10 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Role playing is a lot of fun.    

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:24:25 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

*scribbles notes*
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:25:46 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ever talk to him about it?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:30:58 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Put on the uniforms just don't get locked in the back of your cruiser like an idiot did here.

ps...he was on duty when it happened.

Are you sure you aren't talking about Super Troopers?  

Actually, you would be suprised how often that happens in real life
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:57:01 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

+1

Make sure you spank them first though
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:09:18 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NO  she CAN'T talk to him about it.  A woman wants her man to BE that way... she doesn't want to have to TELL him to be that way.  It would ruin the mood.... seriously.  Once she tells him... it isn't "real", it is an "act".

It all boils down to the qualities a woman wants in a man.  Confidence is #1.  A confident man would act like the above... an insecure man would not.  A man needs to act like that on his own free will.

And frankly... a woman does not want to say to her man.... "honey... be less of a pussy, and cowboy the fuck up and take me like a MAN would."

S
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:15:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Dominance/submisson. Male/female. If you haven't explored it, you may discover more than you can imagine.

GL
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:20:15 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have fun and post pics.

Seriously,  there should be a code word for when the role play must stop and all activity must stop like pumpkin.   Everyone thinks they'll know the difference between a role player pretending to say stop or no and the real thing until they don't.

So, you've done this before!!!

We need to read about it, but only if you tell it in great detail.....

Mrs. Five2one would kills me if I told tales.  sorry.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:21:24 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Make sure you spank them first though

Oh my.  I think I am staying out of this thread.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:21:55 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Oh my.  I think I am staying out of this thread.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:34:00 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have fun and post pics.

Seriously,  there should be a code word for when the role play must stop and all activity must stop like pumpkin.   Everyone thinks they'll know the difference between a role player pretending to say stop or no and the real thing until they don't.

So, you've done this before!!!

We need to read about it, but only if you tell it in great detail.....

Mrs. Five2one would kills me if I told tales.  sorry.

Ok, but I will say this.

One day, when I was about 20,  I had to walk into the Flagstaff Arizona Police station wearing only a pair of pants, handcuffed to my girlfriend who was dressed like a ho because we had lost the key to the handcuff.  

The Flag PD was ... suspicious.   I had to do some explaining.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:36:09 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Hubby loves them...Good thing too: I am NOT a pantyhose fan ...who wants to feel like breakfast sausage?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:38:41 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NO  she CAN'T talk to him about it.  A woman wants her man to BE that way... she doesn't want to have to TELL him to be that way.  It would ruin the mood.... seriously.  Once she tells him... it isn't "real", it is an "act".

It all boils down to the qualities a woman wants in a man.  Confidence is #1.  A confident man would act like the above... an insecure man would not.  A man needs to act like that on his own free will.

And frankly... a woman does not want to say to her man.... "honey... be less of a pussy, and cowboy the fuck up and take me like a MAN would."

S

So far this one's observations on my gender are frikkin spot on.

I think he's a spy.....
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:58:37 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

S

So far this one's observations on my gender are frikkin spot on.

I think he's a spy.....

Metrosexual
... or worse.

j/k
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top