Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/28/2006 2:39:43 PM EDT
My girlfriend's been wanting me to meet her friends in Austin for quite a while, so we flew down there for a few days. I wouldn't have believed the connections she has if I hadn't seen it for myself. The Radisson comped her a penthouse suite, most of the restaurants we went to wouldn't let us pay, we got VIP tables in clubs, went backstage to meet performers, got invited to a party for the mayor, etc.

The mystery deepens. As soon as I figure this girl out, I'll let you know. In the meantime, I sure am enjoying the ride.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:40:49 PM EDT
Generally speaking, the perks of dating a mafia boss' daughter do not outweigh the risks. I'm just saying.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:43:30 PM EDT
I hope you got a chance to go to Jeffery's. In my opinion it is the best restaurant here is Austin.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:45:33 PM EDT
did she whisper to the waiter "Clean food only"?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:45:44 PM EDT
Who's her father and what does he do?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:45:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:48:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Swindle1984:
Generally speaking, the perks of dating a mafia boss' daughter do not outweigh the risks. I'm just saying.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:49:57 PM EDT
Is her last name Bush?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:53:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Rodent:
My girlfriend's been wanting me to meet her friends in Austin for quite a while, so we flew down there for a few days. I wouldn't have believed the connections she has if I hadn't seen it for myself. The Radisson comped her a penthouse suite, most of the restaurants we went to wouldn't let us pay, we got VIP tables in clubs, went backstage to meet performers, got invited to a party for the mayor, etc.

The mystery deepens. As soon as I figure this girl out, I'll let you know. In the meantime, I sure am enjoying the ride.

I don't believe I get to say this first.......

"THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!"

No Expert
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:57:29 PM EDT
Her name isn't Debbie is it?

Wait, thats Dallas, nevermind.

<­BR>

Just funning ya. I'm sure she is a fine lady

GM
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:01:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2006 3:08:57 PM EDT by Tonkaman]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:04:48 PM EDT
Careful. Could be a Mrs. Rodent account in the near future.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:05:16 PM EDT

You look a little too happy being kept in the dark.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:06:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Engineer5:
Who's her father and what does he do?

Her dad was a rocket scientist (no kidding) who retired at forty and lives out in the woods in Virginia.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:11:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ardenner:
I hope you got a chance to go to Jeffery's. In my opinion it is the best restaurant here is Austin.

Missed that one. We went to Chuys, Shady Grove, Galaxy, Moonshine, Antones, and a few others I can't remember. We met the mayor of Austin, the mayor of Denver, the secretary of agriculture, some blues group at Antones, and a rocker named Bob Schnieder who was pretty good. And that reminds me - I picked the wrong profession. You should have seen the groupies that guy has. And he gets paid to stand on a stage with a microphone and sing things that would get me fired if I even whispered them at work, like the song "Titty Banging", for example.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:42:39 PM EDT
Top Top