Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/28/2006 9:24:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2006 9:26:11 AM EDT by LoginName]
Answer: You don't. You just and try not to laugh...

I'm working on an AR build and I ordered a few parts from RRA and Yankee Hill Machine.
I had the order shipped to my GF's place because I work 24hr shifts and packages are left in an unsecured lobby. My parts arrive, but the barrel I ordered from RRA is on backorder. I inform the GF that I'm still waiting on the barrel but I have no idea when the order will ship. She responds by asking me "how big is it? "Will I be able to carry it up the stairs?". I'm like "huh?". "It's only 16" and weighs a couple of lbs at the most".

"Ohhh, I thought you were talking about a BARREL

Another one...

A previous GF from years ago used to drive a POS Buick something-or-other.
She was always having problems with it and guess who took on the task of getting it fixed?

One day she couldn't get it to start. I took a look at it; no juice because the battery was hosed.
I informed her that she probably needed to get a new battery. "Wait a minute" she tells me.
She opens the passenger side door, reaches in the glove box and with a dead serious look
she asks me "will this work?"

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:26:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:26:29 AM EDT
i think you need to stop dating 6 year old girls.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:27:48 AM EDT
so, I'm guessing "high IQ" doesn't rank in the top 10 things you want in a woman...

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:27:54 AM EDT
Donkey Punch time.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:34:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By donne3:
so, I'm guessing "high IQ" doesn't rank in the top 10 things you want in a woman...

No shit.

I hope they all had/have spectacular bodies and sex drives to go with them to make up for their total lack of brain function.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:37:31 AM EDT

Actually, the current one is pretty intelligent and the misunderstanding was part brain fart, part having no clue about firearms.

The one with the POS car was a knock-out redhead R&R party type. Unfortuantly, she had way more looks
and personality than she had brains (I didn't complain).
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:45:36 AM EDT
Ostracize and humilate.
It is the only thing women understand.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:48:37 AM EDT
I usually knock on my GFs head and say, McFly? Anyone home McFly? She actually gets that one because she has seen the movie several times.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:58:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By LoginName:
Answer: You don't. You just and try not to laugh...

A previous GF from years ago used to drive a POS Buick something-or-other.
She was always having problems with it and guess who took on the task of getting it fixed?

One day she couldn't get it to start. I took a look at it; no juice because the battery was hosed.
I informed her that she probably needed to get a new battery. "Wait a minute" she tells me.
She opens the passenger side door, reaches in the glove box and with a dead serious look
she asks me "will this work?"

"Silly girl, that is only 9 volts, you might need two of them, cars use 12 volts."

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:04:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By demigod:
Donkey Punch time.

Thanks, I really wanted to waste my Saturday cleaning Pepsi out of my keyboard....
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:09:59 AM EDT
An ex-GF and I were at the pharmacy one day, and she was writing a check. She asked me what the date was. I didn't bat an eye, and told her it was the 35th.

That was the date she wrote on the check. It didn't even click in her head until I busted out laughing, but at least that happened before she handed the check over.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:11:43 AM EDT
**sigh**

The only response is to:

<­BR>

Ta­ke the girl SHOOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:12:20 AM EDT

I fully agree!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:38:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2006 11:10:17 AM EDT by sta1treeman]
Got to love em', Do you work for the F.D.? Working a 24 hour shift makes me think you might. I work for the Fire Dept. and have seen a few men that would make your present and past GFs look like rocket scientists, (some of them are fireman.) We responded to a call one day, assist occupant with a water problem, we arrive at an apartment complex, with water running out of a downstairs unit , it was coming from the apartment upstairs. We walk in, and this guy took us to his bathroom, the sink was running, and pouring over. I opened the vanity, and turned off the water. This man was probably 30-35 years old. What man doesn't know how to turn off the water like this? I don't claim to be a wise man, but it is hard to understand how some people are still alive given the minimum amount of brains they have. I mean no disrespect toward your GF, she's a girl, and they are just wired different, but the man mentioned above was a dumbass!.................... Years ago,I screwed a knockout blonde, who ended up being my ex wifes cousin, (made for tense holidays), she was hot, and pretty good in the sack, but was dumb as a brick, you absolutely could not carry on a conversation with her, hot as she was, I had to let her go. Unless we were in bed, I hated being around her. To this day, she is the dumbest woman I have known.
Top Top