Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 9:24:52 AM EDT
Answer: You don't. You just and try not to laugh...

I'm working on an AR build and I ordered a few parts from RRA and Yankee Hill Machine.
I had the order shipped to my GF's place because I work 24hr shifts and packages are left in an unsecured lobby. My parts arrive, but the barrel I ordered from RRA is on backorder. I inform the GF that I'm still waiting on the barrel but I have no idea when the order will ship. She responds by asking me "how big is it? "Will I be able to carry it up the stairs?". I'm like "huh?". "It's only 16" and weighs a couple of lbs at the most".

"Ohhh, I thought you were talking about a BARREL

Another one...

A previous GF from years ago used to drive a POS Buick something-or-other.
She was always having problems with it and guess who took on the task of getting it fixed?

One day she couldn't get it to start. I took a look at it; no juice because the battery was hosed.
I informed her that she probably needed to get a new battery. "Wait a minute" she tells me.
She opens the passenger side door, reaches in the glove box and with a dead serious look
she asks me "will this work?"

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:26:29 AM EDT
[#2]
i think you need to stop dating 6 year old girls.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:27:48 AM EDT
[#3]
so, I'm guessing "high IQ" doesn't rank in the top 10 things you want in a woman...

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:27:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Donkey Punch time.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:34:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
so, I'm guessing "high IQ" doesn't rank in the top 10 things you want in a woman...

No shit.

I hope they all had/have spectacular bodies and sex drives to go with them to make up for their total lack of brain function.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:37:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Actually, the current one is pretty intelligent and the misunderstanding was part brain fart, part having no clue about firearms.

The one with the POS car was a knock-out redhead R&R party type. Unfortuantly, she had way more looks
and personality than she had brains (I didn't complain).
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Ostracize and humilate.
It is the only thing women understand.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:48:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I usually knock on my GFs head and say, McFly? Anyone home McFly?  She actually gets that one because she has seen the movie several times.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:58:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Answer: You don't. You just and try not to laugh...

A previous GF from years ago used to drive a POS Buick something-or-other.
She was always having problems with it and guess who took on the task of getting it fixed?

One day she couldn't get it to start. I took a look at it; no juice because the battery was hosed.
I informed her that she probably needed to get a new battery. "Wait a minute" she tells me.
She opens the passenger side door, reaches in the glove box and with a dead serious look
she asks me "will this work?"

"Silly girl, that is only 9 volts, you might need two of them, cars use 12 volts."

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:04:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Donkey Punch time.

Thanks, I really wanted to waste my Saturday cleaning Pepsi out of my keyboard....
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#11]
An ex-GF and I were at the pharmacy one day, and she was writing a check.  She asked me what the date was.  I didn't bat an eye, and told her it was the 35th.

That was the date she wrote on the check.  It didn't even click in her head until I busted out laughing, but at least that happened before she handed the check over.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:11:43 AM EDT
[#12]
**sigh**

The only response is to:
Take the girl SHOOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:12:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I fully agree!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:38:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Got to love em',  Do you work for the F.D.? Working a 24 hour shift makes me think you might. I work for the Fire Dept. and have seen a few men that would make your present and past GFs look like rocket scientists, (some of them are fireman.) We responded to a call one day, assist occupant with a water problem, we arrive at an apartment complex, with water running out of  a downstairs unit , it was coming from the apartment upstairs. We walk in, and this guy took us to his bathroom, the sink was running, and pouring over. I opened the vanity, and turned off the water. This man was probably 30-35 years old. What man doesn't know how to turn off the water like this?  I don't claim to be a wise man, but it is hard to understand how some people are still alive given the minimum amount of brains they have. I mean no disrespect toward your GF, she's a girl, and they are just wired different, but the man mentioned above was a dumbass!.................... Years ago,I screwed a knockout blonde, who ended up being my ex wifes cousin, (made for tense holidays), she was hot, and pretty good in the sack, but was dumb as a brick, you absolutely could not carry on a conversation with her, hot as she was, I had to let her go. Unless we were in bed, I hated being around her. To this day, she is the dumbest woman I have known.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top