Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 12:57:33 PM EDT
I'm looking for another job and their hiring, thinking about putting  an application in tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:00:45 PM EDT
[#1]
My son worked at Taco Hell. I don't eat there any more.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:01:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Please tell me all the Taco Bell horror stories. I just love em!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I have got to tag.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:04:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, well when I was 17 I did. It wasn't too bad a job, better than burger king.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:06:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't work there but it's a full time job wiping my ass after their food gives me the shits!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:06:59 PM EDT
[#6]
i never worked at taco bell but i do have a funny story about it...
me and my buddy that lives down the hall in my dorm wanted some food. we took some orders for other ppl so it ended up being a huge order. we order the food and proceed to the next window.  we payed and later got our first 2 bags of food. i drive off and suddenly realize 10 seconds later we didnt have anything.  so i parked the car and run back to window when i instantly smelled weed from the car at the window.  the kids are looking so perplexed and glossy eyed.  the guy at the window opens up and says heres your other bag, i said thanks and the guys in the car tell me "thats gonna ruin your weekend."  i suddenly looked at them perplexed and said "sir its tuesday."

i guess taco bell gets you alot of munchies for cheap
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:32:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

they're was a true story in the news about a teen ager that worked at Taco Bell that got caught for putting human feces in the pot of beans and serving it to customers
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:36:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Go on a taco hunt.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:37:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I worked there when I was 16, it was actually one of the cleanest resteraunt kitchens I've ever been in.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:54:18 PM EDT
[#10]
My bud and I were eating at a Krystal in Chattanooga at about 1 AM and were boobie flashed by an obviously drunk teenager.

Very nice.

Sorry, don't know nuthin' abouts the fast food industry.  

Those boobies haunt me to this day.....
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:56:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

they're was a true story in the news about a teen ager that worked at Taco Bell that got caught for putting human feces in the pot of beans and serving it to customers

Yup Carlsbad NM about 10 years ago
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:55:57 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
My bud and I were eating at a Krystal in Chattanooga at about 1 AM and were boobie flashed by an obviously drunk teenager.

Very nice.

Sorry, don't know nuthin' abouts the fast food industry.  

Those boobies haunt me to this day.....

I dont know how, but my brother hooked up with some ho who liked flashing her tits at guys.  We drove her around the strip in his truck, and this chick would flash dudes at stoplights.  The looks on those dudes' faces was hilarious. It never got old.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup Carlsbad NM about 10 years ago

So are you saying that a Taco Bell in CARLsbad was serving up "hot carls" ???
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:25:44 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't think anyone that currently works at Taco Bell could afford a AR.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:30:22 PM EDT
[#15]
where else can you take three ingrienidnts and make 40 "different" items....
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:40:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Never worked behind the counter, but I was a "Taco Cop" for awhile. The guards that worked for us at that post were know as the "Border Patrol"....run for the border comercials were on at that time.

The security company I worked for was contracted to keep the wanna be "gansters" and the Frat Boyz from fighting each other. Not a real glamorous position, but saw ALOT of action. Had a few crazy fights in the lot and inside to deal with. Called in DUI's from the drive thru late at night and even called in a few folks who were wanted for bench warrants.

We actual got some respect from the "gangsters" cause they knew we were there to defuse the situation before the real cops had to get involed.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
where else can you take three ingrienidnts and make 40 "different" items....

uh A Chinese menu YOU should know that. Sheesh
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:19:32 PM EDT
[#19]
A co-worker has an uncle in Wyoming that works for a meat packing plant.  He knows what grade of meat Taco Bell buys....he refuses to eat at Taco Bell...and now so do I.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#20]
The Managers are generally 4 year degreed and usually have an MBA.  Oh and why?  Take the gross receipts for a year and the net profits  for a year, and would you want a glorified burger flipper in charge of that much money if you owned the franchise?

Back shortly after the first Gulf War, (un-named defense)  Company designed a taco making machine for a certain un-named quasi-Mexican food chain.   Part of it was an attempt to diversify HAC from strictly defense work.  Both companies paid for the development.  (un-named defense)Technical Services Company was going to be the installation and maintenance contractor.  I was the HR guy for that part of the Services Company and also did the pricing and estimating on manpower costs for a variety of maintenance and installation programs.  I also asked the design engineers why they put the only heat sensitive electronics components next to the heat source.  Got that changed.

The food company was not realistic in some of it's maintenance and response requirements and then they had some other $$$ differences and Hitachi got the manufacturing nod, and kicked in some big bucks.  Unfortunately the food company wasn't able to find a supplier who's taco shells wouldn't break too often.   By the time they finally figured out what the actual costs were going to be with their ridiculous maintenance specs, the installation costs, etc even if they could find decent taco shells, that it would be cheaper to hire a few more taco makers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top