Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/27/2006 11:58:56 AM EDT
I found this on craig's list (an internet want ads site). It is a little long but you will laugh your ass off.

Under labor gigs someone possed this ad :

I just bought a rehab and the people that lived there before me had like 18 dogs. There must be like 148lbs of dog doodoo back there. I think there must have been some other animals back there as well because some of these piles are GIGANTIC!! The homeless guy that lives in the abandoned house next door thinks that he saw a pony back there, but I'm not sure about that. Anyhoo, I will pay 1 dollar per pound of poo. So that is like 148 dollars for probably 1 days work. Please respond with references and pics of your prior work.
Thanks,
Kim

Then someone responded to the above ad with this:

Lady, You are an idiot. Why would you wanna get references and pictures of someones prior work Just to come to your scummy ass fishtown house and clean dogshit? You should get off your ass and clean it yourself!! You poohead!!!

Finally feeling so regected that he didn't get the job with the first reply the respondant posted his resume:

I am so excited to respond to this. Where do I start.

1. I was poop picker-upper of the month at poop-n-scoop, inc.
2. I am a hard working pooper scooper.
3. The smell of poop doesn't bother me.
4. I am strong, so 148lbs of poop is no problem.
5. I whistle while I pick up poop.
6. I have handled poop from such dogs as great danes, rottweilers, german shepherds and other large breeds.
7. I once did an intern on a farm picking up horse poop. That was some heavy poop.
8. I will not take a bathroom break all day. I will just poop in the yard and then pick it up. It will not count towards the total poundage of poop.
Sorry, but i don't have any current pictures of me in action, but rest assured, your row-home yard will not be poop infested anymore. Is this my official interview or do you need to do a background check, drug screening and call all of my refereces?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:01:41 PM EDT
I don't think that even deserves comment
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:04:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NorthernBornRebel:
I don't think that even deserves comment

So are you just +1ing the thread?

Opps, I did it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:09:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/27/2006 12:10:45 PM EDT by theseacow]
funny response

other funny response

where is the origional add?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:11:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:12:21 PM EDT
"There must be like 148 pounds of poop"?

That's like saying, "I don't know how many rounds I have, but I probably have something like 459 9mm, 2,423 .223 and 2,855 .308."
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:20:02 PM EDT
The fact that someone wants REFERENCES and PHOTOS OF PRIOR WORK when trying to hire someone as a manual laborer to SHOVEL 150 pounds of SHIT out of a back yard shows just incapable people have become, how totally obliterated any notion of common sense is in this country.

IT'S A ONE DAY JOB SHOVELING ANIMAL SHIT AND THIS RETARD WANTS A RESUME AND PHOTOS.

Anyone that takes the job is going to be in a living hell. People that are this fucking anal are nightmares waiting for a victim to come along. Can you imagine what it would be like to be criticized and micromanaged while SHOVELING SHIT?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:20:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By theseacow:
funny response

other funny response

where is the origional add?

original ad
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:21:31 PM EDT
Where do you find this shit?

­

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:26:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FunYun1983:

<­BR>

In the backyard !!

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:55:31 PM EDT
pathetic
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:03:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/27/2006 1:03:36 PM EDT by XDBACKUPGUN]

Originally Posted By StrkAliteN:

<­BR>

In the backyard !!

With the Homeless guy living in the abandon house next door.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:30:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By XDBACKUPGUN:

Originally Posted By StrkAliteN:

<­BR>

In the backyard !!

With the Homeless guy living in the abandon house next door.

A+ for your reading comprehension skills
Top Top