Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 4:50:05 AM EDT
How much of the book is fiction? Of course we are going to assume Henry Bowman and the like. But what about on the 94 Clinton ban was there really a provision in it to bring Hong Kong police into this country?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:50:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag because my American History-fu is weak.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:51:21 AM EDT
[#2]
about the first 1/2 is history, the last 1/2 is fiction.

Obviously Bowman is fiction, but many of the characters he interacts with are based on real people
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:03:57 AM EDT
[#3]
the historical part is very well researched and the fiction part is very entertaining. I'd rate it as the best of the "freedom" books.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:34:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone have the verbatim text on the original assault weapon ban? I'm very curious on the Hong Kong or any foreign police being asked to help.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:54:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Read "Enemies Foreign and Domestic" by Matthew Bracken if you havent already.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top