Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:33:58 PM EDT
Anyway I'd like to messa round with my cell, but I'm too cheap (at the moment) to shoveout money for anything.  So AR15, do you know anyplace I can find free stuff for my cell?  And that includes no "Free, but we'll charge you a fee anyway:   Or is that option just a fantasy?   :(

The service is with T-Moble and the phone is a Samsung SGHx495

I'm mostly looking for ringphone and games (not wallpaper as much, but if AR15's willing to

Also I need an opinion about two games, which I'm not sure if I can get them (on this phone) , but if I can, I will because right now they only ones I might be willing to pay for.  The first being Rainbox 6 Lockdown and the second being Doom RPG.  I'm hoping someone here tried them out, so I can ask the ever asked question, are they worth it?  Of course I got into Doom during the old shareware days.  Rainbow Six I've never played before, but maybe it would be fun just to try (demos of them would be nice).  So should I get them of I have the chance?

Also, being new at this kind of thing, how would I be able to download them, do I need an accessory to access the downloads or does my cell come with it?  I just checked the JAMDAT and my cell isn't listed on there, so am I screwed.

Sorry for all the questions.

Oh yeah one more, today I went into a smoke shop to grab a snack and Take On Me by Ah-Ha (I just found the band's name tonight).  I remembered the song from the begining of a Family Guy episode.  So I mention this to the clerk and he's like "Yeah, it's exactly like that, except it doesn't have (Chris Griffith), but a girl.  It should be on the internet somewhere, you should try to find it.

So, this has my interest, but neither Yahoo or Google has it, does anyone know where to find it (and other videos from MTV and the 80's for that matter.)

Thanks alot!

EDIT: I don't plan to wear my cell on my ear thank you very much.  :)
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#1]
cellphonehacks.com
howardforums.com
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the 21st century.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:37:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:53:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Welcome to the 21st century.

Yeah it took long enough...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:57:19 PM EDT
[#5]

this is what i have...

never understood the "free phone" people
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:00:35 PM EDT
[#6]
IBTAT
in before the arfcom troglodytes

[ quote= arfcom troglodytes] I bet now that you have one of them fancy newfangled cell phones you are going to get one of them evil credit cards. I bet you drive something other than a Ford, GM or Dodge. I bet that fancy shmancy Chinese made cell phone will come in handy at Starbucks while you sip your Latte while hanging out with the lefties. You cell phone using, credit card  holding ,import driving , latte drinking, microbrew sipping metrosexual people make me sick. Rotary phones and cash forever.... ETA ugh, fire bad[/arfcom troglodyte]

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm on my third one, got a Sony Ericsoon z500a, thought it was cool cause it has a camera phone and it is.  Initially I sent a couple emails with photo attachments, spent a couple nights off and on going thru th e owner manual finding out all it's neat little tricks and stuff.  All that wore off and I use it >gasp< to make and receive phone calls!  I do use the camera function on occasion and bought a cheapie USB data cable for it off ebay to transfer the pics off the phone to my computer.  The other slick thing I do is keep all my phone numbers in Windows' address book and download them to my phone so I dont have to press a button 3 or 4 times for each letter in a person's name.

A neat feature I like is to use the camera function to take a pic of someone who's in my address book and associate that pic with their phone number so when they call, their pic shows up on the phone's tiny outside screen.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:01:41 PM EDT
[#8]
So about Doom RPG....

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:00:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry to bump up, but still any infomation will be appreciated, especially AR-15 wallpaper which I will show with pride I might add.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top