Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:21:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh yeah.... I'd open a store that sells cold weather gear and  and buy stock in energy products. Then I'd price gouge.

Cuz if we're gonna have an ice age, it might as well profit from it. Cuz I'm an eeeevil capitalist.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:58:04 AM EDT
[#2]
If it ends up anything like the movie The Day After Tomorrow, it'll be a serious case of inrony when we all start running for the Mexican't border and they don't let us in.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:00:24 AM EDT
[#3]
it would be cold
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:06:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
maybe i could sell some propane.....................

I would suggest expanding to include propane accessories.  Propane, like the M4 carbine, is nothing without its accessories

you know, it's just crazy enough to work!  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:08:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It......  *gasp* would be cold.

Quoted:
Maybe then and only then will the "Global Warming Chicken Littles' shut up!

There is theory that global warming could cause an ice age.

the "Global Thermohaline Conveyor Belt" thingy.

Is that similar to the "gotcha" that Mother Nature has provided to the environweenies?
40 years of environmental cleanup has resulted in cleaner air, which allows more sunlight to reach the Earth's surface, which provides a warming effect.
In short? Global warming is the fault of the enviroweenies.

O shit . I have to use that one at work .
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:19:53 AM EDT
[#6]
So who has biggest pile of firewood around the house?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:00:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It......  *gasp* would be cold.

Quoted:
Maybe then and only then will the "Global Warming Chicken Littles' shut up!

There is theory that global warming could cause an ice age.

the "Global Thermohaline Conveyor Belt" thingy.

Is that similar to the "gotcha" that Mother Nature has provided to the environweenies?
40 years of environmental cleanup has resulted in cleaner air, which allows more sunlight to reach the Earth's surface, which provides a warming effect.
In short? Global warming is the fault of the enviroweenies.

I think the enviroweenies think we humans have a lot more influnce on the world than we really do. You cant deny that smog and deforestation and water polution would have an effect on the earth, but surely the earth will be here a long, long time after we are gone and dead.

That said, I dont want a coal-fired powerplant in the middle of my favorite wilderness...

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:05:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Your wifes cooking would be more uh pointed?

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top