Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2001 4:52:25 PM EDT
I've been watching "The O'Reilly Factor" on the Fox News Channel. A commercial is being aired for Hannity & Colmes that announces Dr. Laura Schlessinger is going to be on tonight at 8:00 PM CDT to talk about the declining morals in America. Wouldn't you know it, in the middle of the commercial that shows drug use, sex scandels, etc., is a clip of someone picking up an AR-15! What a crock of sh*&! My views of the Fox News Channel just took a serious hit!
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 5:10:08 PM EDT
My wife is going to call me when she comes on so I can see what she says. My wife is a Republican, listens to Rush Lumbaugh and G. Gordon Liddy. She also can shoot my AR-15 very well.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 6:31:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By WOLFER: I've been watching "The O'Reilly Factor" on the Fox News Channel. A commercial is being aired for Hannity & Colmes that announces Dr. Laura Schlessinger is going to be on tonight at 8:00 PM CDT to talk about the declining morals in America. Wouldn't you know it, in the middle of the commercial that shows drug use, sex scandels, etc., is a clip of someone picking up an AR-15! What a crock of sh*&! My views of the Fox News Channel just took a serious hit!
View Quote
Watched it. Strictly about the decline of "Morality" in this country, in other words "Ancient History".
Top Top