Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:33:36 AM EDT
[#1]
wango tango fishbulb is he talking about?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:35:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I feel dumber for having listened to that.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:36:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
He used the word 'fuck' 36 times in just over a minute.  

If I say fuck two more times, that's 46 fucks in this fucked up rhyme!!!

c'mon someone knows this song........
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:45:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I've worked around a lot of mechanics, metal workers and machinists and never heard anyone put that many F-bombs together in such a short time.

On a side note, Music Match had an ad for Eminim showing while that was playing on my computer.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:50:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

...wango tango fishbulb is he talking about?

He's being manipulated like a marionette by his 17-YO girlfriend, who (like most folks that age) thinks she knows everything, that she is equal to her mother in every respect, and has a right to get everything she wants when she wants it.

The girl lies to him and he believes everything she tells him.  Among other things, she told him that I threatened her and beat her.  Neither are true, but he has repeatedly threatened to "mess (me) up" next time he sees me.

Bad thing to say to a 47-YO man who owns 50 firearms and has been trained in their use, as well as edged weapons and empty hand combat.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:05:58 PM EDT
[#7]
A diarrhea of words, a constipation of ideas.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#8]
tag for home
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:36:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
A diarrhea of words, a constipation of ideas.

Well said.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top