Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:52:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Calif has some laws that lets homeowners go after the owners of "problem houses".

When there is call after call to police over drugs, fights, drunken parties, vandalism, etc the surrounding homeowners can take the crap-landlord to small claims court for loss of property value, harassment etc. When 10-20 families sue at a time things usually get set right.

When I've seen these cases on the news the families suing always have the backing of the local police and they always seem to win judgments.

You might see if your area has similar laws...
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:55:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:58:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I pity the foo' who mess wit psyops4fun
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:11:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I dont know who my new neighbors are because there are at least 20 of them living there.

They blast their damn mexican music until 4am, which we've called the cops on them AT LEAST 4 times.

They also like to shoot their 9mm in their backyard, which we've also called the cops about.

We had a burglary in our tool shed where someone stole about $5,000 worth in tools, and inside we find some gloves that had rice stuck on them... And the fuckers stole the beer from the fridge! Bastards!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:21:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Gone are the days of hope for my nation.   We are seeing the Future.  And it is Here.

So the alternative is to run away? That wasn't the way I was brought up, sorry.

When good men do nothing evil flourishes.

Sir, any notion of 'running away' is not  in the marrow of my bones.  Simply because I do not "SEE" hope now does not mean that there may indeed be some unforseen brighter day yet to come.  However unlikely that may beI occassionally 'chew the fat' with some accomplished folk.  Will we live to see all out blood-in-the-streets?  I do not know.  I doubt it in fact.  But here I was born, as were my folks, and great-great kinfolks.  Run? No.  Give the last full measure defending the lands above the Red River (N of Aztlan/ Texico)?  If need be.  Yes.   This is my land.  Here I stand.    
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:26:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I have a "family" next door to me..... Fucking lovely bunch too....

Read my thread on the family next door to my mother's house, him faking a disability milking SSA, the wife on an expired tourist visa.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:18:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Late night Bar-B-Q.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top