Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 5:48:52 PM EDT
I know how you're SUPPOSED to remove them (push/hold button; slide forward floorplate)
But I just can't seem to remove them on my new glock 26 mags.
Am I missing something? What's wrong?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:50:19 PM EDT
[#1]
put it in a vise, depress the button, and whack it with a mallet.  those things are freaking tight
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:50:40 PM EDT
[#2]
take your glock tool (or small push pin/phillips screwdriver) and just shove that pin strainght down into the magazine. Then it should just slide off
ETA The last 27 I put a +2 on was a bitch to take off the floorplate.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:51:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:57:57 PM EDT
[#4]
1 block C4.  Shape into a U, wrap magazine in det cord, then put C4 charge around magazine.  Insert blasting cap.  Detonate.  I ga' ran 'tee that floor plate will be seperated....

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:58:03 PM EDT
[#5]

While pushing the button on the bottom of the mag with a punch. Apply pressure to one corner of the floor plate against a table or other hard object. Once you get it started, it will come right off.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#6]

If they are first gen mags with no hole in the baseplate just push the back corner of the baseplate on a flat surface. Push it. ]

I they have the hole push a punch into the hole until the lock plate inside the mag is flipped and push the plate off.

You may need to cruise to Glocktalk
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:16:59 PM EDT
[#7]
ok thank god. I wasn't the only one. I got them now: the key is to use a screwdriver and much excessive force.

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top