Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:31:01 PM EDT
[#1]
The truth.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
FACT: Whites did not take slaves from Africa, they BOUGHT slaves from black African slavers who sold them into bondage. The same (black) slavers who took ships to Europe and took WHITE SLAVES to Libya forcing Thomas Jafferson to send our US Marines to release the white slaves a repatriate them. ("From the halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli...")

My white European ancestors were taken into slavery by black African slavers, now gimme my damn money!

Got a source for that?

BTW, that is not what they teach in the military about the  War with the Barbary Pirates...

Most African slaves were captured by rival tribes and sold to white slavers who then transported them to Europe and colonies, including the Americas. Then they decided it was illegal to get new slaves from Africa and they should just breed the ones they had for more.

The Barbary pirates were extorting everyone in the area and did indeed capture several American merchant ships and sell the crews and passengers into slavery, prompting the US to send in the marines to deliver an ass-whoopin'. The US freed most or all of the enslaved Americans. This was covered in class last semester.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:05:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I have never owned a single slave in my life, my parents never did, and their parent's never did eithor.  That's 3 generations that never owned any slaves.  I think it's time that some black people (not all seem to play the entitlement game) quit expecting anything for free and start bettering themselves.  I bet that if they educated themselves, went to collage, and got a degree in a well paying job, they would get paid well.  Isn't that what white people have been doing for a long time?  But yet they blame me for slavery.  

Anyways...I won't pay a single red cent for something that I didn't cause, do, or take any part of.  If they want a red cent from me, they can come to my door, demand $ and I'll embed that red cent in their forehead.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top