Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Negative.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:06:40 PM EDT
[#2]
No, because I don't believe that is what they will do to her on camera...
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:07:42 PM EDT
[#3]
No.

I can't watch things like that.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:09:46 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah i would watch it, as a  reminder  to what these people are like, as to not forget what they truly are,

by not watching this you are confirming to them that you do not have the guts to see this fight though to the end, by not watching us we are allowing ourselves to slowly forget how savage these people are.

the whole world knows that we(the American public) buckle at the knees as soon as we see a little blood and guts, this is there beliefe, and unfortunatly a substantial portion of the country has confirmed this

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:10:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I watched Nick Berg murdered. That's enough burned into my memory banks to last a lifetime.

No.

+1

Between Nick Berg and the Russian soldier from a few years ago, that's all I can take.

Watching another horrific beheading/neck sawing will not make me hate our country's
enemies anymore than I already do.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:11:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck No!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:11:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I've watched a lot of that sick stuff. It's all terrible but I keep watching. I want to desensitise myself as much as possible. I've never experianced any severe violence first hand. If I do some day, I want to be as mentally prepared as I can be. I don't know if such things will help any.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:14:49 PM EDT
[#8]
No. I've seen enough bad shit done by subhuman shit.

I really hope that 'somehow' she makes it out alive.

After that I hope she learns to see them for the savage shitbags they are.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:15:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I've seen two recent Iraq jihadi beheading videos --within the last couple years-- and a Chechen one as well. That was enough for me.

Teaching point:  No Orange Jumpsuits!

+1 Both Counts.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:18:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
No. I've seen enough bad shit done by subhuman shit.

I really hope that 'somehow' she makes it out alive.

After that I hope she learns to see them for the savage shitbags they are.

She will.......and then she won't.

My thinking is she'll be released, and then shower accolades on them for treating her so humanely "under the difficult circumstances they find themselves in"........(and we'll all end up wishing she got butchered then).
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:23:47 PM EDT
[#11]
It'll be like the other one I saw. I don't go looking for them but somebody will post a link and I'll end up checking it out
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:27:35 PM EDT
[#12]
edited ~ 82ndAbn
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:33:35 PM EDT
[#13]
NO !  

I hope she is released or our troops kick their asses and save her.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:35:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Watched the Nick Berg video, I thought I could handle it ok, It took me weeks to get that picture out of my mind. I wont be watching anymore.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:39:00 PM EDT
[#15]
What? No!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top