BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:54:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Staring and waving.  Staring and waving.  Staring and waving.

Crap!  Make 'em stop!!!

Pleasant dreams.  Hope the smiling waving freaks don't eat your skull.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:55:07 PM EDT
[#2]
What kind of wave is this, if it is meant for tomorrow's thread???

The wave of the future!!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:55:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Someone will post spiders for you.

Lots and lots of spiders.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:56:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
So Frodo calls me and wants to go out and buy some bling and I dont like Bling so we went to the party but it was the wrong house and the woman there was all pissed and told us to go away but first go get her a milkshake. We came back but she was gone... note on the door said she went to the party and thats where we were going so I went in because the door was open and I had to pee so bad but then I didnt have to then I did have to then I didnt. So I yelled at my bladder to make up its mind .

I went pee then I got tired and I went home to watch more Lee Hotti video... I then threw up a lot of bile.

I should have just went to buy the Bling instead.

What did I just type?

PAGING DFD! YOUR DADA NEEDS ATTENTION!

Yo! DrF!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:57:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So Frodo calls me and wants to go out and buy some bling and I dont like Bling so we went to the party but it was the wrong house and the woman there was all pissed and told us to go away but first go get her a milkshake. We came back but she was gone... note on the door said she went to the party and thats where we were going so I went in because the door was open and I had to pee so bad but then I didnt have to then I did have to then I didnt. So I yelled at my bladder to make up its mind .

I went pee then I got tired and I went home to watch more Lee Hotti video... I then threw up a lot of bile.

I should have just went to buy the Bling instead.

What did I just type?

Something to the effect that you are having a worse night than me.

Thanx.

I think he broke into his stash again
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:58:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hi, there.

October 19?

So did I go back in time or forward...

Hola!

Hey there, eye_spy. How are you?

I'm ok, thank you for asking. And how was your day? Better than the last one I hope.

yeah... it was better... I think.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:02:30 PM EDT
[#7]
howdee yall
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:03:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
howdee yall

yeehaw.

howdy, tugboat.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:03:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Just got home from the place that is all evil - work.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:07:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

87waves!!!

69 More!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:09:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

yeah... it was better... I think.

Somehow that's not too comforting to know ... ... well it can only get better from here.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:11:36 PM EDT
[#12]
better watch it guys with all the smilies, I got a terse IM admonishing me for violating the CoC last time I did that.

IBTJBM

In Before The Jack Booted Moderator.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:14:11 PM EDT
[#13]
enjoy

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:18:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
enjoy

www.hunt101.com/img/344947.JPG

Oookkkaaaayyyy ..... what am I supposed to be enjoying here?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:33:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
enjoy

www.hunt101.com/img/344947.JPG</a>

Oookkkaaaayyyy ..... what am I supposed to be enjoying here?

looks like a ford ranger.  I am kinda rusty on my fords though, when they break most people just junk them and buy real trucks.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:34:33 PM EDT
[#16]
We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.
Now where were we Oh yeah - the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:40:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
enjoy

www.hunt101.com/img/344947.JPG</a>

Looks like a mustang to me. Valve covers throwing me off a bit and the timing cover .
Eta shock tower lookdiff too. Myabe ur right explorer or ranger? Manifold and overflow can look 5.0 ish tho.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:40:45 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

LOL Ratters.

You gotta explain that one.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:41:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Three pages already?  

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:41:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Gosh.  You mean I checked into Arfcom at this ungodly hour and this is what the nightcrew thread is all about?

I was hoping for some humor... like the thread a while back of that fatass softair kid with the tiny helmet!

Wait.  I think I found something.  Wasn't this the Sta-puffed marshmallow man getting toasted at knob creek?

John

http://www.gsldefensetraining.com/home/knobcreek.jpg
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:47:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.
Now where were we Oh yeah - the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

NOW RATTERS GETS IT!!! Speaking of onions have you seen the new Airbus 380 or whatever its called? I think that it flies higher than a bat but not as fast as a dripping faucet. Magnets although have a tendency to not grow hair yet oppossums do and I cant figure out why. I wonder if batteries are involved. This whole topic is confusing to me... maybe if it were put into lyrics of a rap song I would understand it better but then again I dont listen to rap so I will go sew a newspaper to my cat instead.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:51:22 PM EDT
[#22]
"Something"

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:13:55 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
"Something"

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/mall-ninja/Heat209.jpg

He signed it with "Square root of the readout of an EKG machine"?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:27:28 AM EDT
[#24]
And just something for my 1701st post...because I am a nerd like that...

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:50:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Well, I was right. Awake 3 hours later. I hate this. I feel like crap now, I have to get back to sleep.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:32:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Time for my "I just got home from work and am ready to tell a lame joke" segment of tonights thread.

Whats's OJ Simpsons favorite softdrink.

Slice.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:36:38 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Time for my "I just got home from work and am ready to tell a lame joke" segment of tonights thread.

Whats's OJ Simpsons favorite softdrink.

Slice.  

And then there was this Con executed by Lethal Injection.  When he was strapped to the gurney he wore a T-Shirt that said “I can’t taste the juice.”

And we finally made Page 4.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:37:56 AM EDT
[#28]
What's Kate Moss's favorite soft drink?

Coke!

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:43:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Whats the definition of a sadist?

A proctologist who keeps the thermometer in the freezer.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:14:34 AM EDT
[#30]
And as the time for the Day Shift to wake up and take over I have one last Question for this thread:

Is it October yet?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top