User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 11:01:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I never found a way to do it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:04:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, but you have to pay Jim Crews more $$ to have a printable version of his carbine manual.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:05:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:06:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Can you not save the copy to a new location from inside Adobe Acrobat Reader?

The answer is yes, you can copy and paste it, but depending on what kind of disk it is on and how much computer experience you have it can be either trivial or very involved.

Jim
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:07:12 AM EDT
[#5]
www.wambooli.com/help/acrobat/copy/

and possibly if you had the Acrobat professional edition.www.adobe.com/products/acrobatpro/main.html

I'm just guessing that if it's not encrypted then you might stand a chance.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Hit print screen and paste it in Paint.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:08:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have a disk a guy gave me that is "read only".  I want to copy/paste it to print the file out.  It is an Adobe Acrobat file.

Before the sermons start, it isn't stolen.

So is it possible??

Possible?  Yes

Easy?  NO, once you have it in your computer, you've got it.  You just have to peel it out of the base program that has it.  (How? ask a nerd)

Or you can crowbar it by printing it, running it through a scanner and then running an OCR program on it.  Then cleaning it up.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:40:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Adobe Illustrator will edit PDF's, usually.....
How big is the file? can you post it online somewhere or email it?
~
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top