Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:47:03 AM EDT
[#2]
What the Hell I am in.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:11:46 PM EDT
[#3]
19th is a wed, that sucks, i could do it that day
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:32:52 PM EDT
[#4]
The basis for the date last time was "National Ammo Day".  The significance of that date it that it is the birthday of Kim Du Toit, a somewhat well known blogosphere gun nut and founder of "The Nation of Riflemen".

The other special day that he promotes is "BAG (Buy A Gun) DAY", which is on April 15th, presumably to coincide with tax day.  The premise is to use whatever cash you got back from your interest-free loan to Uncle Sam and use it to buy a new gun to remind Uncle that he can take only so much money or liberty before there's trouble.

Therefore, I nominate April 15 as the day to buy a new gun, and/or a shitload of ammo.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:51:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Put me in Coach!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top