Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/16/2006 8:29:36 PM EDT
I woke up this morning, and my back was killing me. I could barely get out of bed. There is a sharp pain just under my shoulder blade. I've been taking Ibuprofen all day, but it is barely cutting it.

It happened before a few months ago, but not this bad. If it still hurts in the morning, I might actually go see a doctor. I always hate to go, because they never seem to actually do anything.

This sucks
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:31:04 PM EDT
Whiskey works wonders.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:35:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mejames:
I woke up this morning, and my back was killing me. I could barely get out of bed. There is a sharp pain just under my shoulder blade. I've been taking Ibuprofen all day, but it is barely cutting it.

It happened before a few months ago, but not this bad. If it still hurts in the morning, I might actually go see a doctor. I always hate to go, because they never seem to actually do anything.

This sucks

find a GOOD chiro.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:36:31 PM EDT
i Usually have some left over lortabs leftover fromdentalwork or other surgery i have had that i use for stuff like this
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:37:36 PM EDT
Ouch that hurts.

Find a good physical therapist (female, young, good looking) and have her massage your back.

Seriously, i had a bad neck problem in the past (stiff neck /tension pains). Doctor recommended a good PT who turned out to be very pretty. I was kinda sad when the pain went away.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:41:55 PM EDT
get a 15 level fusion to fix that pesky back problem once and for all!
Top Top