User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:24:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It isn't tailgating it is drafting to save fuel!

If you don't like people drafting then stay in the slow lane which is to the right!------------>

BigDozer66

If I send you a quarter, will you take a remedial reading comprehension course?

What part of the above do you not comprehend?

Maybe

if

I

type

it

slower?

BigDozer66

he's referring to his initial hypothetical, which specified being UNABLE TO MOVE INTO THE SLOW LANE.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:24:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Tailgaters are dangerous here.  Much of the time they are up on your ass trying to speed you up or they really want to pass, but since they are on your ass already, they do not have the space to try and accelerate to make the pass and end up making passes that are pushing the limit in safety.

pulling over is not always an option due to road conditions, so much of the time I do nothing unless they get really obnoxious.  If they get so close the headlights and hood disappear, I will drop a couple gears, instant slowdown with no brake lights.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:25:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
There is NO SUCH THING as "tailgating" !!!

If your watching the car behind you enough that you think someone is "tailgating" you, then YOU ARE NOT PAYING ENOUGH ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!!!!

just fucking drive!

Gee, thanks, einstein.

I suppose that driving on the freeway, when I do my rear view mirror check as I was tought to do, and see someone so close to my bumper a grandmother in a walker could cross the distance, I am the one at fault.

Ah, pure freaking brilliance!

Just move over to the slow lane if going faster then 45 scares you.

The slow lane is to the right which is this way.----->

Left is this way and it is for the fast lane. <----------

BigDozer66

I will NOT enter the slow lane when I am still overtaking them because you want to go faster than me.  You can wait a few minutes till I can move over and maintain my speed and you can then resume whatever speed it is you want.  45 ain't got a damn thing to do with it.  I've had jerks like you seem to be "drafting" me at 80MPH, with the apparent expectation that I will enter the lane moving 5 - 15MPH slower and slam on my brakes so their selfish and reckless asses can go 95MPH.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:25:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I maintain my speed (I always use cruise on the interstate), and move over a lane when I find a safe spot, then let them pass.

I'm not going to speed up, slow down, or do anything else.

I do the same thing and I would like to thank you for having a clue.

It doesn't matter if I am doing 45 or 70'ish if I have someone come up on my rear bumper I move over, or yield the right of way, to the them.]

No use driving like a libtard democrat trying to enforce traffic laws.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:26:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I ... move over a lane when I find a safe spot, then let them pass.

I'm not going to speed up, slow down, or do anything else.

My solution too. The guy may have an emergency. I let him pass as soon as I can do so safely.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you don't like people drafting then stay in the slow lane which is to the right!------------>

BigDozer66

What part of the above do you not comprehend?

Maybe
if
I
type
it
slower?

No, what he was telling you was to go back and read the original post.  Having done that, reconsider your initial post in light of scenario presented in the original post, which you clearly haven't read.

edited to add: And you DO realize that some people tailgate even when you're doing the limit in the "slow" lane, right?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:28:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Go slower.

I've had a few fights from doing this. Now I find the most efficient way to deal with the over angered driver is to let them follow you to your house if they want to. That way if they do honestly want to have a scuffle, they've lost most of their rights by following you to your property.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I maintain my speed, and move over a lane when I find a safe spot, then let them pass.

Yep.  Simple as that.    

I wish everyone would just do it...For the children!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:30:09 PM EDT
[#9]
people around here suddenly drive 30 mph in a 60 as soon as the first snowflake falls, so if someone is riding their bumper they deserve it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:31:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If your watching the car behind you enough that you think someone is "tailgating" you, then YOU ARE NOT PAYING ENOUGH ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!!!!

just fucking drive!

Gee, thanks, einstein.

I suppose that driving on the freeway, when I do my rear view mirror check as I was tought to do, and see someone so close to my bumper a grandmother in a walker could cross the distance, I am the one at fault.

BigDozer66

Damn, you just aren't that good at reading comprehension, are you?

Read it again. I'm talking about being boxed in and the dumbass tailgater (sorry if that cuts too close to home) rides your ass like his someone driving like an idiot is going to change the laws of phsyics and cause an opening to appear in front or to the side of you.

Lot of immature people here.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#11]
It depends on the circumstance.

I HAVE poured a coke into the slipstream, but I generally wait until I can let them by me. Until then,  hold course and speed.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:33:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't flip them off until they pass.

Brake check.  Then I wait until they go around me and smile really big and wave.

"Brake check" me and I will stick you on a guardrail!

You have issues.

Driving up on someone's ass isn't you're right. It isn't how you're supposed to drive, and it doesn't make you cool or tough. It just makes you a jackass when you do it.

Grow the hell up. You're going to get someone hurt or killed that way.

Driving is not a Right but a privelege.

Owning guns is a Right.
Voting is a Right.

Driving is a privelege.

It doesn't make you cool or tough to do brake check on people or throw batteries out the window or any of the other ignorant things mentioned above.

The guy (Most likely ones to be 'tailgating') behind you may have a gun and he may use it on you.

BigDozer66

oh dear lord how old are you?

Go back and re-read my first post again. Sheesh.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:34:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BigDozer66

Geez, that is what I was thinking.  He obviously didn't read the original post thoroughly.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#14]
I understand the original post, but for the mother fuckers that can move over and still ride in the fast lane I give a big FUCK YOU to those people. I had to honk my horn at this ass fuck in front of me this morning that insisted on staying in the left lane doing a leisurely 10 mph under the speed limit...he finally did get the hell over.

Fucking jackass.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:35:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
tap your brakes rapidly so your brake lights go onoffonoffonoff without actually slowing your vehicle.  80% of the time, it seems they get the hint.

Yep.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:35:23 PM EDT
[#16]
The one thing I will NEVER do is brake check.  I don't have a desire to have a MVA at high speed.  

While the dumbass behind me MAY stop in time, they might also be on their cell, messing with the radio, eating or whatever.....

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:36:45 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Brake check.  Then I wait until they go around me and smile really big and wave.

Fucking brilliant comment there.  Maybe if you wouldn't tailgate, you would not get brake checked.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:37:33 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking brilliant comment there.  Maybe if you wouldn't tailgate, you would not get brake checked.

I think lon_moer and big dozer have serious "I'm a big man" issues.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:37:47 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
And you DO realize that some people tailgate even when you're doing the limit in the "slow" lane, right?

I have reread the initial post and reconsidered my post.

If he (in the hypothetical) didn't have room to move forward then he was in fact tailgating.

The correct answer would be to tap the brakes (Not slam on the brakes) so the people behind you will know you aren't comfortable with them being so close.
Then maintain your speed until you can move over.

Drive safely.

BigDozer66

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:38:34 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You have issues.

Driving up on someone's ass isn't you're right. It isn't how you're supposed to drive, and it doesn't make you cool or tough. It just makes you a jackass when you do it.

Grow the hell up. You're going to get someone hurt or killed that way.

Look out the front windshield you moron.

The only WINDSHIELD is in the front.  Who is the moron????

If you never check your rear view mirror, you are the one who needs driving lessons.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#21]
I have a toggle switch for my backup lights and the lights are 50 watt halogen bulbs.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:40:51 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

just fucking drive!

Gee, thanks, einstein.

BigDozer66

Since you didn't read the original post and persist in criticizing others for pointing it out, here is what he said:

Say you're driving along as fast as you can go. No space to go forward, no way to change lanes.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Stick the wrong person on a guardrail, and you wont make it home alive.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:42:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:42:47 PM EDT
[#25]
My apologies for my comments as I got interrupted while reading it.

BigDozer66

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:43:02 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Somtimes I will use my turn signal, left, right, doesn't matter, ease off the gas a bit, then speed back up - if they resume/continue to tailgate, then I brake check em.

I'm no slowpoke, but I do stay out of the left lane if there is overtaking traffic.

ding ding ding ding

Ding, ding, ding............nothing.

The original post said:

Say you're driving along as fast as you can go. No space to go forward, no way to change lanes.

That kind of negates your dinging.

Yeah, I don't get in the left lane unless I am passing, but even before I do that, I check to see if someone is coming up quickly.

However, when boxed in, as the original post indicated, the tailgater can kiss my ass.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:46:00 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The one thing I will NEVER do is brake check.  I don't have a desire to have a MVA at high speed.  

While the dumbass behind me MAY stop in time, they might also be on their cell, messing with the radio, eating or whatever.....

I completely agree.

Brake checking someone at 70 mph seems like a really good way to get rear ended at 70 mph.

Go ask the local police what happens to people who cause accidents by brake checking people.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I understand the original post, but for the mother fuckers that can move over and still ride in the fast lane I give a big FUCK YOU to those people. I had to honk my horn at this ass fuck in front of me this morning that insisted on staying in the left lane doing a leisurely 10 mph under the speed limit...he finally did get the hell over.

Fucking jackass.

That I understand, but let's address it with the situation the original poster presented.

Like I said, I generally am running 10 or more over the limit.  I still stay out of the left lane unless I am passing.  If I am boxed in and being held up, which was the situation given, I will fuck with a tailgater.

I won't brake check him, but I will tap the brakes just enough to light the brake lights and watch them panic.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
BigDozer66

Geez, that is what I was thinking.  He obviously didn't read the original post thoroughly.

I didn't Larry as I got interrupted.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:49:57 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Somtimes I will use my turn signal, left, right, doesn't matter, ease off the gas a bit, then speed back up - if they resume/continue to tailgate, then I brake check em.

I'm no slowpoke, but I do stay out of the left lane if there is overtaking traffic.

ding ding ding ding

The original post said:

Yeah, I don't get in the left lane unless I am passing, but even before I do that, I check to see if someone is coming up quickly.

However, when boxed in, as the original post indicated, the tailgater can kiss my ass.

Unlike the other guy I did read the origional post, however this thread isn't really about the origional post anymore, so I was just saying that I agree with Merrell that if it is possible you should not hang out in the left lane.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:50:41 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
BigDozer66

BigDozer66

Well, never mind then.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#32]
I love these threads.

What I love even more is how people justify traveling over the speed limit, then they cite obscure traffic laws that they interpret into "I can drive as fast as I want, regardless of what the posted speed limit is!"

While it ticks me off greatly when people speed and ride my ass, you just gotta let it go.  Karma will get them.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:52:30 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
BigDozer66

BigDozer66

Well, never mind then.

Hell I looked like a Democr@t there for a couple posts!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ding ding ding ding

The original post said:

Unlike the other guy I did read the origional post, however this thread isn't really about the origional post anymore, so I was just saying that I agree with Merrell that if it is possible you should not hang out in the left lane.

And I agree with that but I, as has the original poster, have had assholes come up and tailgate when I had nowhere to go and was myself being held up by slower traffic.  That is what bastiat, I, and several others are talking about.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:53:00 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I love these threads.

What I love even more is how people justify traveling over the speed limit, then they cite obscure traffic laws that they interpret into "I can drive as fast as I want, regardless of what the posted speed limit is!"

While it ticks me off greatly when people speed and ride my ass, you just gotta let it go.  Karma will get them.

+1. I wouldn't hesitate to drive past a crashed car if the guy was tailgating me driving like a dick before he passed me.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Then some dumbass decides to ride your bumper so close you can't even see their headlights.

What's you're strategy to deal with it?

- The brake check
- The single finger salute
- Repeated windshield washing
- Do nothing

Brake Check, especially when I am driving the hay truck.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
BigDozer66

BigDozer66

Well, never mind then.

BigDozer66

I don't think MOST of us could look that bad, just some obvious dumocrat trolls.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:55:15 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
BigDozer66

BigDozer66

Well, never mind then.

BigDozer66

glad to see you guys could make up

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Really depends on a lot of variables.  A person who tailgates me is actually putting a lot of trust in me, which I never understood, because they probably don't even know me.  

If they did, they would know that  1) I don't particularly like it when stangers needlessly endanger me and my family 2) I have no qualms waiting until they look to change the radio or answer the phone before I notice the phantom squirrel.      

I knew a guy who used an extra windshield washer reservoir and pump to custom rig a rearward firing ink shooter.  I witnessed the fury firsthand once from the cockpit...priceless.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:57:16 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

just fucking drive!

A part of defensive driving is repeatedly checking the mirrors and being aware of your surroundings.  Sounds like you are an offender.  The last tailgater got too complacent with his constant tailgating,  and one day there was a bit of rain.......  It was cheap, but it cost about $12,000 for my expenses, when it was all said and done, with very minor injuries.  I thank him for his generosity.

Another tailgater and aggressive driver pissed off about a half mile line of traffic, that he was busily passing and tailgating on his way toward a busy intersection.  I know this, because that is what my witnesses said.  When he got to the front of the line, I was 80% through the intersection, when he made a left turn in front of me, turning before the stop line in his lane.  Road scars placed him 6 feet in front of the stop line, license frame dead center on my left front fender.  It was that driver's 21st birthday, from his ID.  His car still had dealer plates, brand new. He totaled my 1956 Ford pro-street truck.  The truck and injuries cost him $30,000, along with the cost of his car, which was totaled.  I thank him for his generosity.  If I hadn't settled on the meds, he would be paying for a couple knee surgeries, which I am very sure were largely caused by that crash.

Since I am getting older, I figure the next tailgater will probably be buying me a new house.  If it is bad enough, he may just be paying for my entire retirement plan.  This will go along with some back and knee surgery, along with dizziness due to head/neck trauma.  Just like a fucking crystal ball.  I don't know what it is about Tucson, but there sure some asshole drivers here driving extremely recklessly.  The sad thing, is there won't be any fraud in my crystal ball predictions, since I ride a motorcycle.  I just figure it is going to happen.  

Keep on tailgating.  There is a trailer and bologna sandwiches in your future.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:59:12 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Brake check.  Then I wait until they go around me and smile really big and wave. hr

"Brake check" me and I will stick you on a guardrail!hr

Heya Lon:

Ride my ass and I will brake check you gently the first time and if necessary, you'll have to lock 'em up the second time as I brake to avoid that road debris.

Here in IL, you stick me on a guardrail and you'll be stuck in a courtroom - of the civil variety, explaining to duh judge why it was that you violated IL vehicle code, operating your vehicle in an unsafe manner and failing to reduce speed to avoid an accident.  Does your insurance still cover you if you're willfully acting in a criminal manner?  I kinda doubt it.   If you're under age, I might have to tag your parents in the suit as well.

Drive off from a personal injury accident (and I will be injured, I assure you), that's a felony - and your world just gets worse from there.

I saw a "brake check" accident a couple of years ago.  Some asshat was riding a girl's ass.  I saw them after cresting a hill.  She tapped the brakes - not real hard, but hard enough that he tapped her while they were still moving.  She slowed and stopped and he was still right on her ass.  After I passed, I saw him in the rear view.  He jumped out and I thought he was going to rip her door open.  I immediately did a U-turn and pulled up behind him as he was apparently shouting at her, leaning inside her car, gesturing wildly.  I approach, keeping the rear of her car between me and him.  Told (commanded) him to stand back at his car and that a unit would be there momentarily.  She's in tears, half scared to death in her front seat.  I told her he wasn't going to be in her face anymore and to try to compose herself.

Cop came, took report and noted my information and statement.

His insurance company called me a few months later seeking a statement.  Seems Mr. "Guard rail sticker" says she brake checked her and it was her fault.  I told the guy I saw him on her ass - like less than 3 feet behind her, weaving back and forth behind her, trying to get around her in a no passing zone for no good reason.  She tapped her brakes, he hit her and the only reason I stopped was because I was concerned for her safety based upon his demeanor prior to the crash and immediately after.  I asked him who he represented and the guy told me that his insured was the male half.  Told Mr. Insurance to drop the guy's policy cause he's a timebomb waiting to go off and that I would have no problem testifying to my concern for the girl's safety after watching Mr. Hothead jump out of his car, run to her car and rip the door open and get in her face before she can even get out of the car.

Yeah, Lon.  "Stick me" and I'll own you.  I imagine most anyone else would too.

John

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:59:41 PM EDT
[#42]
I pop the trunk

Usually freaks them out to no end and they back way off.

Works great with a manican bound and gagged in it to, sometimes they even fall out and the tailgater runs over it
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:00:05 PM EDT
[#43]
I just had this situation a couple hours ago. Two lane connector road to I-96, everyone boxed in, moving at 75. I always try to leave a couple of seconds in front of me when possible.

Bimbo behind me on the phone makes her headlights and hood disappear behind my truck. I'm getting ready to let off the gas and slow down on her when I see the ass behind her flashing his lights on and off. Where can anyone go?

As 96 opens up, he pulls to the right and blows by everyone on the right lane (big pet peeve of mine -- passers on the right ) -- figures, mullet wearing fatass in a beat up Taurus... weaving in and out, hauling ass at about 90+

I'm pretty sure he got pulled over 10 miles down the road, as I saw MSP just turn off his bubble as I got there.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:09:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Thanks for reminding me why I leave a hour early for work,,,plenty of time to get there,Weather might be harsh,folks who leave there home at the last minute get in a hurry(and they are way more important than me) I actually enjoy the 'Flip Offs' see ya at the next light FockkTard
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:10:44 PM EDT
[#45]
The lot of you must be young fellers.

You are responding to this post like I see most of your kind drive everyday.

With anger and impatience.

The next time you come up on some old man or woman holding you back
because they just don't have the reflexes anymore.

Say a prayer, that you may live as long as them and still be able to drive.

You are a idiot, if you run up somebodies ass for any reason.

Let the morons create their little pack of Nascar rear end tailgaters.

A smart person leaves a good amount of space around themselves.

I taught four of my kids to do this and none of them has had an accident yet.

Leave early and chill out.

GM

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:16:24 PM EDT
[#46]
I usually set the cruise at the speed limit.
Then when the oncoming is clear I tap the breaks to let the idiot know I am ready for him/her to go around. Then  I typically slow  up to about 5mph under, set the cruise and hug the shoulder as further indicators of my desire for the moron to go around.

I certainly don't want to a participant in a road rage scenario, self defense shooting.

One thing thing my MO CCW has done for me it to help me become a much more patient and polite .  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:18:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Brake check. Usually I just touch the brake to light up the lamps.  I do leave the hitch  ball in to keep folks back a bit though.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:19:04 PM EDT
[#48]
The other week I when I was actually driving with traffic for a change, I got stuck in the right lane behind a slow car going up a large hill.  There was plenty of traffic in the left lane going just slightly faster and prevented me from going around.  Cops routinely sit at the top of the hill so I was content to continue on at the speed limit when Mr. Dumbass comes flying up behind me, starts tailgating me and flashing his lights.  Remember we are in the RIGHT lane.  Not only could I not go any faster I also couldn't get out of his way but he continued on flashing his brights.   Eventually I saw an opening,  moved to the left, and started to accelerate.  Apparently that pissed Mr. Dumbass off as he got behind me in the left lane tailgating me and flashing his brights.  Eventually I get to the top of the hill and start accelerating to my usual cruising speed leaving Mr. Dumbass behind me.  As one last attempt to "get me" he turns on his brights and leaves them on.  The last thing I saw was him swing into the right lane cutting off traffic as he exited the highway.  I'm not sure what his problem was.  If I could do it all over again I would get in the left lane next to the slow car and just sit there.

Another incident was about 6 months ago.  I was coming back from Atlanta in moderate traffic with 3 lanes.  Ahead of me I saw a lot of traffic backed up and going to the middle lane to get around a car driving slow in the left lane.  Half the time in this situation I'll pass in the middle the other half I'll sit back behind the car letting them know I want to pass.  I don't ride their bumpers but I'm close enough that they know I want to pass.  Car after car had to swerve around this idiot so I decided I didn't have anything better to do than to follow them.  Five minutes later the car was still obstructing the flow the flow of traffic and seemed to get annoyed that I was behind them.  They never brake checked me but the passenger did lean out the window and sprinkled a bag of popcorn at me.    It caught me off guard as usually I have a camera with me and would have loved to have taken a picture of them hanging out the window of their car with the license plate in full view.  But since it was unexpected I missed it.  Eventually he got the hint and got over.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Then some dumbass decides to ride your bumper so close you can't even see their headlights.

What's you're strategy to deal with it?

- The brake check
- The single finger salute
- Repeated windshield washing
- Do nothing

I invoke the first rule of Italian driving.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:23:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top