Posted: 1/16/2006 11:34:05 AM EDT
Boudreaux Wilson: The Cajun President

"Monsieur President! The yankees, dey attackin'!"

"Mais non! Not while I eatin' mah gumbo!"

"Dem's some mighty fine crawdads, monsieur President, mmm-hmm!"

Discuss.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:35:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, based on the 2 or 3 seconds of dialogue and lack of any background story and description of theme for series... still better than 95% of everything else on TV.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:35:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well, based on the 2 or 3 seconds of dialogue and lack of any background story and description of theme for series... still better than 95% of everything else on TV.

Hey, I'm an ideas-man, not a writer. Obviously the theme is, a genuine coonass from the bayou gets elected President.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:39:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, I'm an ideas-man, not a writer. Obviously the theme is, a genuine coonass from the bayou gets elected President.

So what you are proposing is basically a cajun Boss Hogg in the White House?    Gas de don!!  That could be funny for an episode or two but I really can't see it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:40:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Have we forgotten Bill Clinton already?

G
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:49:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Have we forgotten Bill Clinton already?

G

...what

I think every cajun here just got really mad at you and aren't quite sure why (unless they read your comparison).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top